ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 94
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:07 AM 07-31-2022
Show me.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:24 AM 07-31-2022
Wouldn't it be hilarious if he became a DE god just because he stopped getting wasted?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:50 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.

[Reply]
Bowser 10:50 AM 07-31-2022
:-)

I'll never not laugh at that guy laughing
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:54 AM 07-31-2022
laughing guy that at laugh not never I'll

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:19 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm actually more concerned about him now - he looks 240 lbs soaking wet

teams are going to run right at him
Let them, Bolton will hammer them.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:20 AM 07-31-2022
I hope so!
[Reply]
Spott 11:22 AM 07-31-2022
I’d be skeptical if Clark is taking dietary advice from Andy.
[Reply]
Spott 07-31-2022, 11:23 AM
This message has been deleted by Spott.
Halfcan 11:38 AM 07-31-2022
I think he and Jones will both get on track. We have a wrecking crew on defense now.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:41 AM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Show me.
Thumbs up for the subtle reference to the Missouri state motto!
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:32 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if he became a DE god just because he stopped getting wasted?

He talks about all the sugar in the booze messing with his stomach and now he is healthy. Sounds like a pretty big change for him.

His body and mind are both right now, plus he is motivated like never before.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:43 PM 07-31-2022
I live close enough to Missouri that he’s going to have to show me.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:42 PM 07-31-2022
One training camp press conference is enough for the dumbshit OP to let Frank Clark off the suck train? JFC.

Where was this evidence of Frank Clark’s supposed newfound commitment when he missed all of OTA’s and the mandatory minicamp despite having the highest offseason workout bonus incentive in the league?

Let’s see Frank Clark back up his talk on the field this season.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:10 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Where was this evidence of Frank Clark’s supposed newfound commitment when he missed all of OTA’s and the mandatory minicamp despite having the highest offseason workout bonus incentive in the league?

Let’s see Frank Clark back up his talk on the field this season.
Agreed. I'll believe it when I see it from Clark. It hasn't just been one season of suck mixed with unavailable. He's paid to be a difference maker, not a placeholder.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:40 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Agreed. I'll believe it when I see it from Clark.
He's had a hard life. I wouldn't trade him - even with the NFL contract.

I wish him the best and hope he turns it around...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 94
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up