ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 315
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:58 PM 01-01-2020
Um......double overtime in the regular season?
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:39 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Philip Rivers had a 30 yard TD run :-)
From the 10 yard line, somehow.
[Reply]
cdcox 01:39 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Overtime rules need an update, obviously.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:50 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How come homeboy didn't kick the field goal from your 21 yard line at the end of regulation?
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:52 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How come homeboy didn't kick the field goal from your 21 yard line at the end of regulation?
No doubt. Instead, I chose to run the ball. :-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:54 AM 01-02-2020
Joey Bosa had 0 sacks and 2 penalties for 30 yards “this sim is broken” (yelled in Clays voice!). Haha. Bosa being back leads to double teams which opens up Devin Kennard, whom is having a very stellar season. The game plan was to not blitz Stafford as much since he’s having a monster season and just drop everyone back. The plan seemed to work. Somehow the sim didn’t agree with Kamara. Surprised by his lack of showing. I also think the sim hates Keenan Allen. He’s been shit this season.

Going into the draft I didn’t know many O linemen besides a few. Evidently I done a masterful job at drafting. Zeke and now Kenyan Drakes YPC is insane. This is the first game that Drake outrushed Zeke. I’ve been holding him back. We’ll see how O line affects rushing in league 2 because I purposely drafted Drake but I don’t think the O line is anywhere near as good.

Still get frustrated by Andy Reid controlling the play calling late in games. Every week in the 4th qtr with a lead it’s run run run punt. After throwing and running all over the place the first 3 quarters. Luckily we held on with that #1 defense
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:14 AM 01-02-2020
cant believe i won i didnt get my lineup set
[Reply]
PHOG 09:12 AM 01-02-2020
Well Vancouver Volcanoes is on the clock, which will end our initial draft. What's next, contracts?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:37 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Well Vancouver Volcanoes is on the clock, which will end our initial draft. What's next, contracts?
Yep, next up is to sign your players to contracts, being sure to hold some money back for the limited free agency that will occur next. (This is when you can shuffle some players on and off your roster by successfully outbidding others for free agents.)

You have to keep a 53-man roster at this point, so for every player you sign you have to cut someone. If you have guys who are likely to be cut, I recommend signing them to a no-cost one-year contract so you don't sink money into them.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:47 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yep, next up is to sign your players to contracts, being sure to hold some money back for the limited free agency that will occur next. (This is when you can shuffle some players on and off your roster by successfully outbidding others for free agents.)

You have to keep a 53-man roster at this point, so for every player you sign you have to cut someone. If you have guys who are likely to be cut, I recommend signing them to a no-cost one-year contract so you don't sink money into them.
Ok thanks, I already have 3 spots open because the 3 that were cut only played 1 game last year & none this year. :-)
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 12:08 PM 01-02-2020
When does contracts and free agency open up?
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 03:35 PM 01-02-2020
Sheeeesh, looking at my team and it is so injury riddled this first season.

A few key guys out for the majority of or entire season. Leonard Fournette is going to miss more games in his first season on my team than he has in his entire NFL career.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:35 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
When does contracts and free agency open up?
I think you'll get an e-mail about it. It's really a matter of when cdcox has time to flip the switch. (And there's probably a little more to it than that.)
[Reply]
cdcox 09:12 PM 01-02-2020
Ok league 2 folks, listen up. Free agency has begun. Before you can participate in free agency you need to sign you contracts. As soon as you do that, you can bid on free agents. After there is a bid on a free agent, he will not sign for 72 hours. So sometime in the next 3 days you need to sign your free agents to participate in early free agent signings.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:16 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think you'll get an e-mail about it. It's really a matter of when cdcox has time to flip the switch. (And there's probably a little more to it than that.)
Three switches, and remembering how to do it.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 315
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Up