ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck!!!!!!!!! I just lost my job
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 03-24-2023
I just got blindsided folks. Manager and some HR lady pull me into a chat room and inform me they are letting me going due to company restructuring :-) I didn't see this coming at all I'm devastated and don't know what the fuck to do.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:06 PM 03-26-2023
Shit happens. If I can move on so can you.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:38 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Shit happens. If I can move on so can you.
The fuck did you move on from? Your uncle stop thumb blasting your asshole?
[Reply]
seclark 03:59 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
:-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:15 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Heh
[Reply]
BWillie 04:18 PM 03-26-2023
Looking for a part time job. 15 hrs a week. $25 an hr. Thanks
[Reply]
Rausch 04:22 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
That is a great tactic, unless the response is...."Now that you mention it, not only are we concerned about the sheer volume of time you appear to spend on chief planet dot com, we also have a number of statments we need to address....do you recall a post you made on July 15th, 2008...."
I firmly believe it's a matter of when, not if, that happens. One day someone's going to walk up to me at work with a vintage 04 rant and go "What is this? HR said this was you. Was this you?"

Eh, it was...
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:44 PM 03-26-2023
Billay.

Every event like this is an opportunity.

For example….this firing is an opportunity for you to slide into the DM of your boss’ wife and chin check hee camel toe.

There are better jobs…everywhere.
[Reply]
Spott 06:00 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I firmly believe it's a matter of when, not if, that happens. One day someone's going to walk up to me at work with a vintage 04 rant and go "What is this? HR said this was you. Was this you?"

Eh, it was...
I look forward to HR asking me why I told someone to get sodomized by a 300 pound gorilla and die in an Aids tree fire.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:35 PM 03-26-2023
Did you find a job yet? Or should my mother lick another butthole.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:36 PM 03-26-2023
Lots of work right now in Texas. It’s off the books however. Truck stops.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:37 PM 03-26-2023
Slurp Slurp
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:37 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Did you find a job yet? Or should my mother lick another butthole.
I actually got an interview Wednesday for a bartending job. Better than unemployment and I can keep looking while working :-)
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:52 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I actually got an interview Wednesday for a bartending job. Better than unemployment and I can keep looking while working :-)
GL. 🙏
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:56 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
GL. 🙏
Thanks man.

I updated the resume Friday and passively applied for stuff on Indeed this weekend. Tomorrow is about organizing going to create a spread sheet and apply more. I think realistically finding a career could take some time but if I get a job like bartending in the mean time I wouldn't have to dip into any of my emergency funds/savings then I can play the waiting game for something good while doing something like bartending to pay rent and bills. I think that would be a win given the suddenness of the situation I'm in.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:00 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thanks man.

I updated the resume Friday and passively applied for stuff on Indeed this weekend. Tomorrow is about organizing going to create a spread sheet and apply more. I think realistically finding a career could take some time but if I get a job like bartending in the mean time I wouldn't have to dip into any of my emergency funds/savings then I can play the waiting game for something good while doing something like bartending to pay rent and bills. I think that would be a win given the suddenness of the situation I'm in.
Missouri dispensary managers make $60k +bonuses.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 25
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up