ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 44
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list
pugsnotdrugs19 11:15 PM 03-09-2017
From SportingNews.com:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...j17r8odsobcbca

Originally Posted by :
— The Chiefs, who have been linked to most quarterbacks during the 2017 NFL Draft process so far, are in no rush to find a quarterback savior. With Alex Smith slated to be the starter in 2017 but ideally not in 2018, the Chiefs are looking for a passer with the highest upside without needing him to play as a rookie — a dream scenario for a quarterback prospect.

— I believe Patrick Mahomes is the Chiefs' QB1 from what I’ve heard, but Deshaun Watson makes sense as well. They’ll need to trade up for both. If they stay at 27, the one quarterback whom they could shockingly have interest in is Davis Webb of California. They’ve also shown interest in Nathan Peterman and Brad Kaaya, but likely don’t value either as top-two rounders.
Now, the writer of this got all of his info in the article from speaking to FO people and scouts at the combine. You can question the validity, but the Chiefs did meet with all of the players mentioned at the combine.

If this report is accurate, the Chiefs could indeed be on the path to Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson holding up their jersey in 7 weeks in Philadelphia.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:09 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Again, abusing your mod powers. First you censor. Then you dick with settings. Then you quote me incorrectly numerous times. And now you take away the report button that you and TimBone have encouraged we use to report trolling.

This is the definition of censorship.

Kyle must be so proud of you.
I didn't take away your report button. :-) I was just commenting that I couldn't find the post reported anywhere.

And I never lied about turning your rep on and putting you back in the green multiple times too.(for Some reason you keep leaving that part out, but you didn't mind too much because you left it on as long as it was green)

I don't know how I mis-quote you when I quote your post with your words either.

Seems like you have it out for me or something...
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:13 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:

We're talking about a guy who is advising people to not taking antibiotics 'cause it'll make you stronger'. FFS. Is this real life?

You keep saying this but it's no where near what I actually said.

I said I personally don't take them and I feel it had made my immune system stronger. And that's the truth.

Trolls gonna troll though.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:22 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

I said I personally don't take them and I feel it had made my immune system stronger. And that's the truth.

Battered wife syndrome
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:56 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
My advise to you would be to walk it back a couple of steps, or the Romper Room is going to be your new home.
Oh please, Oh please, Oh please
[Reply]
-King- 03:14 PM 03-11-2017
People supposedly hate tigeruppercuts and his opinions but will go back and forth with him in every thread he posts in.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:20 PM 03-11-2017

My advise to you would be to walk it back a couple of steps, or the Romper Room is going to be your new home. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that.
I've never sent a man whiskey via USPS, but there's a first time for everything.

Cheers.
:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:03 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
People supposedly hate tigeruppercuts and his opinions but will go back and forth with him in every thread he posts in.
Posted via Mobile Device
They are just trying to push his buttons in hopes of him hootie-ing his way out of CP.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:05 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
They are just trying to push his buttons in hopes of him hootie-ing his way out of CP.
Yeah....he's not trolling....at all. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 PM 03-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yeah....he's not trolling....at all. :-)
Ok, so why respond to him?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:02 AM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
A dual "threat"....
What a ridculous thought.

He's not even a single threat.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:04 AM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

Why would someone just "take" antibiotics? I never take any unless I have a serious infection.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:09 AM 03-12-2017
I don't know anything about that, or what happened.

What I do know is I have saved your ass several times in the past going back to the Bob Dole days when guys wanted to flush you like a post coffee morning turd.

I even helped you out with your rep at one point to see if that would chill you out. Since then you have been getting progressively worse and seem to go out of your way to troll just to be a dickweed.

You seem to have a, "it's not me, it's everyone else attitude." The other day you reported several posts in a row with a little temper tantrum, which is why you can no longer report posts. Oh and don't give me the old "but they said to report posts" story, you knew exactly what you were doing.

My advise to you would be to walk it back a couple of steps, or the Romper Room is going to be your new home. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that.
I found this post to be crystal clear. Sadly it's 100% true. While I hate banning people there is a point on the curve where the additional posting and controversy that can be a fun thing crosses over into a massive distraction.

So tigger the ball is in your court. Real it in or set your new address to romper room.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:44 AM 03-12-2017
I don't know anything about that, or what happened.

What I do know is I have saved your ass several times in the past going back to the Bob Dole days when guys wanted to flush you like a post coffee morning turd.

I even helped you out with your rep at one point to see if that would chill you out. Since then you have been getting progressively worse and seem to go out of your way to troll just to be a dickweed.

You seem to have a, "it's not me, it's everyone else attitude." The other day you reported several posts in a row with a little temper tantrum, which is why you can no longer report posts. Oh and don't give me the old "but they said to report posts" story, you knew exactly what you were doing.

^ What a good mod looks like. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:02 PM 03-12-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
^ What a good mod looks like. :-)
Yep. Truth.
[Reply]
TLO 12:14 PM 03-12-2017
Looks like this thread got a little off track.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 44
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up