ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
FringeNC 07:01 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

This choad is actually SCOLDING people

:-) :-)
Of course he is. Virtually the entire media coverage of Hill has been nothing but an excuse to scold us -- how we're bad people (compared to media elites) because we care more about 40-times than domestic violence. The narrative is clear, and they are flooding the zone with it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:08 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Of course he is. Virtually the entire media coverage of Hill has been nothing but an excuse to scold us -- how we're bad people (compared to media elites) because we care more about 40-times than domestic violence. The narrative is clear, and they are flooding the zone with it.
Yeah....

That's why it's fun to say stuff like "You're just mad because another young black man isn't going to jail."

It's ****ing funny.

These insincere virtue signalling cunts deserve nothing but their own rhetoric barfed upon them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:34 PM 07-19-2019
son of a bitch must pay
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:38 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
son of a bitch must pay
Are you saying that dumb bitch needs to be terrified of you?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:59 PM 07-19-2019
son of a bitch must pay
Go get 'em.

You all can say what you want about this man, but his trolling powers are maximum.

And that's not something I consider disparaging.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:56 PM 07-19-2019
He should be announcing his departure from football analysis like he promised.

GTFO bitch.

And stay down.
[Reply]
jettio 05:04 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He should be announcing his departure from football analysis like he promised.

GTFO bitch.

And stay down.
I just want him off NBC and it would be great if Chiefs and player agents quietly let NBC sports know that they will not be available for pregame feature stories with NBC unless Florio's show disappears.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:34 PM 07-19-2019
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 PM 07-19-2019
Show no mercy Clay!! Go for the jugular
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:32 AM 07-20-2019
The comments on his site are heavily edited to show almost only responses that support his narrative.

That's kind of frightening...how easy it is to manipulate people into thinking what you want them to. Just trick the herd into thinking everyone is in agreement on a false story...so they begin parrot it and it slowly becomes fact.

Germany says hello...

Florio is a fucking creeper in RL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The comments on his site are heavily edited to show almost only responses that support his narrative.

That's kind of frightening...how easy it is to manipulate people into thinking what you want them to. Just trick the herd into thinking everyone is in agreement on a false story...so they begin parrot it and it slowly becomes fact.

Germany says hello...
you need to listen to my rant on the spoken podcast

19:45-28:15

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:42 AM 07-20-2019
you need to listen to my rant on the spoken podcast

19:45-28:15

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true
You did nice work on this ordeal...we were only a handful that called this out from day one.

I was probably one of the first to suggest that Crystal might be crazy...and 2014 possibly didn't go down how it was reported.

Props...we're doing god's work.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:20 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You did nice work on this ordeal...we were only a handful that called this out from day one.

I was probably one of the first to suggest that Crystal might be crazy...and 2014 possibly didn't go down how it was reported.

Props...we're doing god's work.
*meekly raises hand from the corner*
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:27 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
*meekly raises hand from the corner*
I remember you too...props.

I wish I could access the original thread but SUATO me banned from it....****ing slobbering ape-human.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 AM 07-20-2019
Clay...if you haven't read this, it is essential knowledge. Every human should be forced to read it..in order to protect themselves. It was written in 1928...20 years before Orwell's 1984.

Malcolm X is merely calling out what this man created...Edward Bernays...the godfather of propaganda.

http://www.historyisaweapon.org/defc....html#SECTION1
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up