ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.
Direckshun 01:41 AM 01-15-2021
Try it out here.

Post your results.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:35 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Kansas City Chiefs
Teven Jenkins
OT, Oklahoma State
Kansas City Chiefs
Carlos Basham Jr.
EDGE, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
Aaron Banks
IOL, Notre Dame
Kansas City Chiefs
Sage Surratt
WR, Wake Forest
Kansas City Chiefs
James Wiggins
S, Cincinnati
Kansas City Chiefs
Whop Philyor
WR, Indiana
Kansas City Chiefs
Cole Van Lanen
OT, Wisconsin
Kansas City Chiefs
Bryan Mills
CB, North Carolina Central
D! Let's get 80 more first round simulations baby! I like-ah-da stats
[Reply]
Bowser 05:21 PM 02-23-2021
31. Zaven Collins - LB - Tulsa

63. Carlos Basham Jr. - EDGE - Wake Forest

94. Spencer Brown - OT - Northern Iowa

136. Seth Williams WR - Auburn

144. Ambry Thomas - CB - Michigan

176. Josh Imatorbhebhe - WR - Illinois

180. Christian Uphoff - S - Illinois State

252. Paul Grattan - IOL - UCLA
[Reply]
Bowser 05:26 PM 02-23-2021
We don't need a linebacker in the first, but Collins would be worth it if he fell (he's not going to). The rest of the draft I just let fly, and my picks were generally gone a pick or three before I was up, naturally.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:33 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
31. Zaven Collins - LB - Tulsa

63. Carlos Basham Jr. - EDGE - Wake Forest

94. Spencer Brown - OT - Northern Iowa

136. Seth Williams WR - Auburn

144. Ambry Thomas - CB - Michigan

176. Josh Imatorbhebhe - WR - Illinois

180. Christian Uphoff - S - Illinois State

252. Paul Grattan - IOL - UCLA
That shit is hot garbage. Even the chicks at the penny slots would tell you that.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:10 PM 02-23-2021
Today's run:

Kansas City Chiefs
Kadarius Toney
WR, Florida

Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Myers
IOL, Ohio State

Kansas City Chiefs
Hamsah Nasirildeen
S, Florida State

Kansas City Chiefs
Daelin Hayes
EDGE, Notre Dame

Kansas City Chiefs
Elerson Smith
EDGE, Northern Iowa

Kansas City Chiefs
Bobby Brown III
IDL, Texas A&M

Kansas City Chiefs
Jaylon Moore
OT, Western Michigan

Kansas City Chiefs
Marquez Stevenson
WR, Houston
[Reply]
el borracho 07:48 PM 02-23-2021
Today's run (through four rounds):
31. Rousseau
64. Tuipulotu
93. Jabril Cox
136. Imatorbhebhe
144. Waler Little

How would we all feel about Marlon Tuipulotu at 64?
[Reply]
kccrow 08:27 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
31. Rousseau
64. Tuipulotu
93. Jabril Cox
136. Imatorbhebhe
144. Waler Little

Not very good. I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd. 2nd is too rich for him IMO. His teammate, Jay Tufele would probably be a guy I'd consider in 2. Jaylen Twyman is a nice prospect that I might consider in 2. That said, I know there's the prospect of losing Nnadi in 2022 but I'm not sure taking a guy before round 3 is the best course.

If I were going to pound the table to do that, then I'd say you put guys like Barmore and Nixon on the table in round 1 if they are there.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:15 PM 02-23-2021
31. Rousseau
64. Tuipulotu
93. Jabril Cox
136. Imatorbhebhe
144. Waler Little

He’s a good player but I don’t see the fit in the second.

They’ve got two many positions where a second round pick can provide more immediate help to more needy positions of similar or higher value.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Today's run:

Kansas City Chiefs
Kadarius Toney
WR, Florida

Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Myers
IOL, Ohio State

Kansas City Chiefs
Hamsah Nasirildeen
S, Florida State

Kansas City Chiefs
Daelin Hayes
EDGE, Notre Dame

Kansas City Chiefs
Elerson Smith
EDGE, Northern Iowa

Kansas City Chiefs
Bobby Brown III
IDL, Texas A&M

Kansas City Chiefs
Jaylon Moore
OT, Western Michigan

Kansas City Chiefs
Marquez Stevenson
WR, Houston
Love the Hamsah and Hayes picks.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:21 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That shit is hot garbage. Even the chicks at the penny slots would tell you that.
:-)

That's Matt Millen level bad if that batch of sludge is telling me it's bad
[Reply]
el borracho 01:02 AM 02-24-2021
Not very good. I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd. 2nd is too rich for him IMO. His teammate, Jay Tufele would probably be a guy I'd consider in 2. Jaylen Twyman is a nice prospect that I might consider in 2. That said, I know there's the prospect of losing Nnadi in 2022 but I'm not sure taking a guy before round 3 is the best course.

If I were going to pound the table to do that, then I'd say you put guys like Barmore and Nixon on the table in round 1 if they are there.
Well, I don't know enough about college players to pound the table for anybody, lol. But I have run the first two rounds 20 or 30 times on the site in the OP and usually there isn't any 1st round OL left. I think it was only one occasion where Vera-Tucker was still available. Most of the 1st round receivers are gone, as well, although Kadarius is sometimes available.

Phillips is often there and Rousseau has been there 2 or 3 times. Barmore is usually available and Nixon is always there. Pretty much whoever I don't take out of that bunch is drafted immediately after by Tampa.

Oddly, your guy Perkins is not highly regarded on this particular site. He is the 118th rated player and is always available to us with our 3rd round pick. Heh. We should be so lucky, huh?
[Reply]
kccrow 02:03 AM 02-24-2021
Well, I don't know enough about college players to pound the table for anybody, lol. But I have run the first two rounds 20 or 30 times on the site in the OP and usually there isn't any 1st round OL left. I think it was only one occasion where Vera-Tucker was still available. Most of the 1st round receivers are gone, as well, although Kadarius is sometimes available.

Phillips is often there and Rousseau has been there 2 or 3 times. Barmore is usually available and Nixon is always there. Pretty much whoever I don't take out of that bunch is drafted immediately after by Tampa.

Oddly, your guy Perkins is not highly regarded on this particular site. He is the 118th rated player and is always available to us with our 3rd round pick. Heh. We should be so lucky, huh?
I've never been one to like their player rankings much. They aren't overly accurate. They put out halfway decent player evals though, which makes the former quite odd. The best site used to be NFLDraftScout but they pretty well are done and just contribute to CBS, but CBS has done an awful job of having anything updated this year.

The Huddle Report is pretty consistent as far as accuracy goes and they don't seem to be much in love with Perkins yet either, although he has some traction with some national media types, much like Tryon. There's a lot of time yet and these boards will change immensely in the coming weeks.

There are some guys getting some pretty hard knocks that are potential 1st round talents. Joe Tryon, Walker Little, and Levi Onwuzurike are the 3 that immediately pop into my head due to no play in 2020. Perkins is getting slammed for that suspension.

When it comes to Tryon and Perkins specifically, I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that they are worse players than guys like Jayson Oweh, Joseph Ossai, Carlos Basham, Patrick Jones, Quincy Roche, and Rashad Weaver. Their production and traits trump all of them, yet they are consistently ranked below those guys outside of guys like Jeremiah who get it. Oweh is the only one that has a case on the traits but lacks significantly on production. And speaking of Oweh, I'd shit if he ran a 4.33 as has been rumored. I'd expect a 4.53.

As for Christian Barmore, I don't see how he isn't a 1st round pick. 6'5" 310 and just put up 37 tackles, 9.5 for a loss, and 8 sacks in the SEC. He put up 10 tackles and 2 sacks against Notre Dame and Ohio State's offensive lines in the playoffs, probably the best combine units he faced all year. And he did it all, primarily, from the nose. The guy is a fucking load. Not many guys bulldoze Trey Hill (Georgia) and he did. He's a better player in my opinion than Javon Kinlaw who went 14th overall last year. If he's there at 31, there are only a few players I'd take over him and they'd also have to fall. The thought of him next to Chris Jones... man... may as well line up two freight trains next to each other. The Chiefs need to generate more pressure from the front 4, that doesn't mean it has to be off the edge. Jones and Barmore would create major issues for teams.

Nixon is quite the beast himself. Disruptive DTs are premium players in the NFL. This is a kid that was a JUCO transfer, so maybe thats' why people aren't all over him? He actually turned down Alabama to play at Iowa. A team needing a 3-tech or 5-tech that can push the pocket will definitely consider him early. He doesn't have that raw anchor strength that Barmore has to play the 1, but he's a player.

I see Onwuzurike as a bit better anchor player than Nixon but not as disruptive, so it could be need-based determining where each goes. Onwuzurike probably fits a potential future need at 1t for the Chiefs better than Nixon does.
[Reply]
Direckshun 06:59 AM 02-24-2021
Today's run:

Kansas City Chiefs
Kadarius Toney
WR, Florida

Kansas City Chiefs
Josh Myers
IOL, Ohio State

Kansas City Chiefs
Hamsah Nasirildeen
S, Florida State

Kansas City Chiefs
Daelin Hayes
EDGE, Notre Dame

Kansas City Chiefs
Elerson Smith
EDGE, Northern Iowa

Kansas City Chiefs
Bobby Brown III
IDL, Texas A&M

Kansas City Chiefs
Jaylon Moore
OT, Western Michigan

Kansas City Chiefs
Marquez Stevenson
WR, Houston
What do you say to the criticism that Toney is essentially a souped-up Hardman?
[Reply]
mrdad45 08:13 AM 02-24-2021
Weapons, securing backups in key defensive positions, and depth for interior of offensive line.

Kadarius Toney
WR,

Ifeatu Melifonwu
CB,

Patrick Jones II
EDGE,

Tre' McKitty
TE,

Shaka Toney
EDGE,

Tommy Kraemer
IOL,

Drake Jackson
IOL,

Marquez Stevenson
WR,
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:52 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
What do you say to the criticism that Toney is essentially a souped-up Hardman?
He is nothing like Hardman.

Toney runs routes like an NFL veteran already. As a player comp I would compare him to a better version of Jamison Crowder for the Jets.

Guy will catch a zillion passes and get open quickly.

My WR top guys are:

1 Waddle
2 Chase
3 Smith
4 Bateman
5 Toney
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up