ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 65 of 252
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Pointer19 08:24 AM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I can't believe it! This game is incredibly awesome! Been playing this for months and daily! Incredible graphics, weapons and maps. The unlocks and new maps keep the game fresh. I have several games still in shrink wrap becasue this game is my daily go to! However, I played BF 3 and 4 religiously so I am quite the fan.
BF1 was my first game in the franchise, but I’ve been a bit of a cheapskate and avoided buying the expansions. I have to say, grinding for the weekly medals has been the thing that most keeps my interest.

Originally Posted by hometeam:
still gettin chicken dinners over here. Console plebs getting PUBG soon!
Please please please
[Reply]
Jerm 11:31 AM 10-08-2017
Soooo Stardew Valley....

Man the social/dating/community aspects of this game are fan freaking tastic....didn't know how much I'd enjoy that part of the game but it's really hooked me, esp. once you start getting closer to people.

I'm addicted to the fishing too lol....hell I'm addicted to everything.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:08 PM 10-11-2017
So I got back into this bad boy:

Even after all of these years the game is still addictive.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:20 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Soooo Stardew Valley....

Man the social/dating/community aspects of this game are fan freaking tastic....didn't know how much I'd enjoy that part of the game but it's really hooked me, esp. once you start getting closer to people.

I'm addicted to the fishing too lol....hell I'm addicted to everything.
how do you fish? i just bought stardew Valley on the switch. Awesome game, but i dont know how to fish, i keep losing the fish really fast! lol
[Reply]
Pointer19 03:34 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So I got back into this bad boy:

Even after all of these years the game is still addictive.
Loved that game! I’m sure it’d be even better now that I have some ability to do something other than trap people on an island. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:05 PM 10-13-2017
Evil Within 2 came out. Both voice actors changed, what do you think?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:07 PM 10-14-2017
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Honestly I never got very far into the first one, should probably install it again on Steam and give it a go. Scary and difficult from what I remember.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:23 PM 10-14-2017
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The first one was horrible.
Very linear and the graphics were shit.

They did some major upgrades with this one in that area.
The game is now mostly open world, (which is nice). The graphics are
Noticeably better as well. However, the game now suffers from bland, boring gameplay.

I highly suggest waiting until December to pick it up. It should have a pretty decent price drop by then.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:08 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The first one was horrible.
Very linear and the graphics were shit.

They did some major upgrades with this one in that area.
The game is now mostly open world, (which is nice). The graphics are
Noticeably better as well. However, the game now suffers from bland, boring gameplay.

I highly suggest waiting until December to pick it up. It should have a pretty decent price drop by then.
I kind of have to disagree with this. Yes, the graphics were not the greatest - but it reminded me of resident evil 2 or 3...with much more disturbing visuals and way harder to finish.

I started part 2 Friday night and am liking it so far.....the beginning was reminiscent of the beginning of last of us - but after that, it's slowly building up to tougher obstacles/monsters/etc.

The voice acting is different - and it's so-so for the lead.

Overall, still entertaining and challenging.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:27 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I kind of have to disagree with this. Yes, the graphics were not the greatest - but it reminded me of resident evil 2 or 3...with much more disturbing visuals and way harder to finish.

I started part 2 Friday night and am liking it so far.....the beginning was reminiscent of the beginning of last of us - but after that, it's slowly building up to tougher obstacles/monsters/etc.

The voice acting is different - and it's so-so for the lead.

Overall, still entertaining and challenging.
To each their own. The first one has its fan base. I personally hated it and traded it in after a week or so.

Don't get me wrong, it had its moments but just not my cup of tea. I see some definite upgrades with the new one but it's still very monotonous imo.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:25 PM 10-20-2017
Downloaded Elex last night, although I probably won't get a chance to really jump into it until later this evening. Open world RPG with elements of fantasy and technology - looks like a Skyrim/Fallout mashup, which is right up my alley.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:43 PM 10-20-2017
days gone looks awesome

[Reply]
Frazod 11:12 PM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Downloaded Elex last night, although I probably won't get a chance to really jump into it until later this evening. Open world RPG with elements of fantasy and technology - looks like a Skyrim/Fallout mashup, which is right up my alley.
Been playing this for a few hours now. It's pretty cool - but difficult. Very difficult. You don't find any weapons or armor outside of the first few minutes, and about half the things you encounter can kill damn near instantly, while you do little or no damage to them. The Brave Sir Robin strategy is about the only thing that keeps you alive when you run into one of them. And that's playing on easy mode because I'm just learning it - I can't imagine what the difficult levels must be like. Jesus.

Just got to the point where I can finally upgrade my puny initial weapon and get a follower. Should get a little less difficult now.

All in all, I'm enjoying it, though. I get the feeling it will get better and better as I level up and unlock more skills.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:37 AM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
how do you fish? i just bought stardew Valley on the switch. Awesome game, but i dont know how to fish, i keep losing the fish really fast! lol
It's tough at first lol....gotta keep the little fish icon in the green bar as it moves up and down. It can be a real pain but I enjoy the fishing....

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
days gone looks awesome

Cannot. Wait.

Game looks incredible and I'm super looking forward to it...the first half of 2018 esp. for exclusives looks nuts.
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:52 PM 10-22-2017
I’ve played approximately 170 hours of destiny 2. I have played all three classes, Titan being my favorite and Warlock my least favorite. Here’s what I’ve got for you.

It’s addictive as hell. Ranking up and getting better and better gear gives you a major endorphin release. However, be prepared for the DT’s when you get to power level 270. You have to either grind like a mither****er or find someone to play a nightfall strike or the leviathan with you in order to get decent gear.

It’s a good game though. I’m currently trying a new approach by playing two games at once, both with titans because you can utilize your gear on both playthrus. That’s kinda nice.

If you’re a recovering gambling addict, you’ll dig this one.

Storyline is ok. Not great but good. Better than Killzone 3, I must admit. It reminds me of it a lot though.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 252
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up