ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 240
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
splatbass 01:23 AM 01-28-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Blame the guy that can't see a streaking Hill. There is no play call that said ignore him, he's just going for a sprint. Plus, when the refs simply won't allow a game to be tied, what are u gonna do??
Smith was running to his right toward the sideline when Hill came open in the middle of the field (to his left and behind him). He would have had to throw across his body, while defenders were chasing him, 40 yards down the field. Aaron Rodgers might be able to make that throw, but Alex Smith never will. Bitching that he didn't make a throw he had no possibility of making anyway is kind of stupid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:43 AM 01-28-2017
True, but it's hard to blame play calling with stills every week of wide open streaking guys getting ignored.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:56 AM 01-28-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Smith was running to his right toward the sideline when Hill came open in the middle of the field (to his left and behind him). He would have had to throw across his body, while defenders were chasing him, 40 yards down the field. Aaron Rodgers might be able to make that throw, but Alex Smith never will. Bitching that he didn't make a throw he had no possibility of making anyway is kind of stupid.
Before the snap... the DB on Hill slides over for a blitz. If Alex didn't pick up that movement, and his line isn't calling that shit out to him, that is a huge problem. If Alex's first read is, I believe, Maclin on the left side whom he doesn't throw to because he sees the CB running up, and the DB on Hill is blitzing... a more aware QB would have known there was a huge mismatch with Hill vs Safety and taken a look.

As to his having to throw across his body... he wouldn't have had to had he not left a clean pocket. Harrison was, I believe, about 12-14 years away from him when Smith bolted to his right. I understand not wanting to take a sack there but he also cannot be that skiddish if we are going to win games based on his intelligence and accuracy (despite his lack of arm strength).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:01 AM 01-28-2017
He doesn't really play smart though
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:18 AM 01-28-2017

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:05 AM 01-28-2017
Sorry, this middle of the night nonsense needs to be highlighted.
[Reply]
Trivers 09:00 AM 01-28-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
47 years of Hunt family ownership that's not been to a SB!

As for the cheap insults, just stop. We know as much about football as you do. Hell we know enough about it to know that 47 years is alarming, and that the status quo isn't going to get it done. And if you think anecdotal moves isn't the status quo, and that forcing Andy to change or let him walk isn't what a manager does to an employee, you must not be in management. At some point as a supervisor you have to step in and help en employee, even if they don't think thy need it.

And with the looks of strength of schedule "47" might very well turn into "48." The excuse mill might need to start early and be greased often! Why, because we have Andy back with all of his bad habits not being compensated for, along with his cast of goons, and Alex wearing his QBOTF ribbon.

I hope Andy is secretly reading this, getting really mad, and decides to secretly change "just to show Glorydayz"! I'd love to eat crow while watching my hometown Chiefs at next year's SB!

**** Hunt!
Wow, just wow.

Your ego is writing posts that your brain can't cash.

Please think before you post.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:57 AM 01-28-2017
Considering the number of injuries that is very true. But the haters don't go by facts and reason, they go by emotion.
The Chiefs certainly were the only team with injuries this year. And who knows, maybe our "system" (bubble screens, and rarely stretching the D) allows for more injuries because, well, it sets players up to get killed.

And I've already got you marked down for the same excuse next year. Probably when JC (as much as we all love him) might have a hard time staying healthy. Maybe JM pushes too hard again. Alex bumps his head again. (that last one didn't matter, sorry) Our punter suffers an ingrown toenail on his kicking foot. Who knows, excuses are very well farmed around 1 Arrowhead Way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:58 AM 01-28-2017
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Wow, just wow.

Your ego is writing posts that your brain can't cash.

Please think before you post.
I'm sorry you're upset. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:06 PM 01-28-2017
What? You might want to watch again! Unless you're arguing that Alex Smith needs to the WR to be 10 yards passed the defender to agree that he's probably open, I think this shows that he was pretty much looking at him when it's pretty clear the Hill is going to fly by the defender.

Tom Brady sees this match-up 99 times out of a 100, and lays the ball in the bread basket 95 out of the 99 times!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:54 PM 02-11-2017
Any word on a possible extension for Big Red?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:29 PM 11-19-2017
Bumpity bump bump Bumpity bump bump... look at our season go
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:00 PM 11-19-2017
Might as well leave this right here...seems like as good a time as any.
[Reply]
notorious 06:12 PM 11-19-2017
I don't understand how he can be an absolute genius at times then miss obvious decisions.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:19 PM 11-19-2017
Still a stupid thread
[Reply]
Page 73 of 240
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up