ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 240
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:57 PM 02-12-2021
Oh no.... bad rabble is back.

I had it on good authority that he appreciated Andy Reid only to find out that the only benchmark is a Super Bowl victory each and every year.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:57 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nope. But you DID watch the game last Sunday, right?
Let me tell you what I saw.

Tyreek Hill dropped a td that went through his hands and hit him in the helmet.

Mecole Hardman blew a hot read TD by not looking for the football.

Darrell Williams dropped the most insanely impossible dead on the money throw for a TD.

Demarcus Robinson dropped a touchdown that hit him in the hands.

Travis Kelce blew multiple 3rd down conversions.

The Kansas City Chiefs receivers had the opportunity to prove Mahomes is the most legendary quarterback to ever play the game. Pressured more than any qb in a superbowl, on a toe needing surgery, Mahomes made enough plays in this offensive gameplay to win this game.

If the Chiefs receivers simply catch tbe football, hell even LOOK for the football, we win this game by 10-13 points.

I hold Andy fully responsible for the defensive timeouts that led to spot fouls and a score. But thats always been Andy. Its not new, it was never fixed, tbe offense just bailed him out by executing.

The pass catchers, and i use that term VERY FUCKING LOOSELY HERE, are the reason the Chiefs lost this game.

Kelce doesnt drop 3rd down in his hands, our ass punter doesnt have a chance to shank it for 27 yards.

Andy stuck to his guns, stuck to what got him there,putting the ball in the hands of Mahomes.

Pat made the throws under IMPOSSIBLE conditions. They simply were not caught.

If we ran the ball 40 times and lost,youd be screaming HOW COULD YOU NOT GIVE MAHOMES THE BALL?

HES THE BEST PLAYER ALIVE AND YOU CALL 40 RUSHES?!?? ZOMG ZOMG FIREANDYREID.COM!!!!!!!11111ONE
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 02-12-2021
The HC that came an offsides away from being in three straight SBs is a poor coach now? Arians did not outcoach Reid. The backup offensive line and questionable refereeing had more to do with our loss than Arians "outcoaching" Reid. You can't make this level of stupid up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Darrell Williams dropped the most insanely impossible dead on the money throw for a TD.

The Kansas City Chiefs receivers had the opportunity to prove Mahomes is the most legendary quarterback to ever play the game. Pressured more than any qb in a superbowl, on a toe needing surgery, Mahomes made enough plays in this offensive gameplay to win this game.

If the Chiefs receivers simply catch tbe football, hell even LOOK for the football, we win this game by 10-13 points.

I hold Andy fully responsible for the defensive timeouts that led to spot fouls and a score. But thats always been Andy. Its not new, it was never fixed, tbe offense just bailed him out by executing.

The pass catchers, and i use that term VERY FUCKING LOOSELY HERE, are the reason the Chiefs lost this game.

Kelce doesnt drop 3rd down in his hands, our ass punter doesnt have a chance to shank it for 27 yards.

Andy stuck to his guns, stuck to what got him there,putting the ball in the hands of Mahomes.

If we ran the ball 40 times and lost,youd be screaming HOW COULD YOU NOT GIVE MAHOMES THE BALL?

HES THE BEST PLAYER ALIVE AND YOU CALL 40 RUSHES?!?? ZOMG ZOMG FIREANDYREID.COM!!!!!!!11111ONE
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:04 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
His head and heart were with his degenerate son. Had the thousand yard stare all game. Is what it is.
It’s possible. But this was a problem Andy has had for his entire career until last year when he gave Damien Williams 17 carries and it changed the game.

I do think he was conflicted bc of his son, but he’s way smarter than that. I honestly think it was stubbornness.

The team was all in on “Patrick will bail us out”.

Whatever. It’s over and it’s time to move forward. Let’s start adding support for Patrick and put this shit behind us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 02-12-2021

Yeah, what he said
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:08 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s possible. But this was a problem Andy has had for his entire career until last year when he gave Damien Williams 17 carries and it changed the game.

I do think he was conflicted bc of his son, but he’s way smarter than that. I honestly think it was stubbornness.

The team was all in on “Patrick will bail us out”.

Whatever. It’s over and it’s time to move forward. Let’s start adding support for Patrick and put this shit behind us.

I have zero problem with trying to get out of a jam by putting the ball in Mahomes hands.

If we are gonna go down, give that kid every possible chance to pull it out. Id much rather see that, than Clyde, or Darrel charging into Reiters ass and falling down after a yard.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:09 PM 02-12-2021
This loss was about 4 things, IMO:

1. Injuries along the OL - the Right side of the OL was an abortion.
2. Poor execution and lack of playmaking from our key playmakers, not named Mahomes
3. Critical penalties at far too many critical times
4. Britt Reid Accident

Now, I hated, hated, HATED the fact that we were calling timeouts before half that ultimately led to Tampa's TD. They were more than willing to run that clock out and we helped them stay in the series. Huge mistake, IMO. That said, we are an aggressive team. THAT is our nature. Sometimes you win with it, and sometimes it bites you in the ass. That bit our ass. Other than that, the Staff did what they could, with what they had. Hard to blame Andy for much more than that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:13 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh no.... bad rabble is back.

I had it on good authority that he appreciated Andy Reid only to find out that the only benchmark is a Super Bowl victory each and every year.
I'm still in shock. I can't believe we got outcoached by Arians and Bowles. I thought Spags was the Brady Killer?

How did we get beat so badly? I mean, other than the refs throwing the...*ahem* "questionable" penalties?

This Super Bowl hurt. It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. Worse than Billay's cum.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:13 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

2. Poor execution and lack of playmaking from our key playmakers, not named Mahomes
3. Critical penalties at far too many critical times
4. Britt Reid Accident

Now, I hated, hated, HATED the fact that we were calling timeouts before half that ultimately led to Tampa's TD. They were more than willing to run that clock out and we helped them stay in the series. Huge mistake, IMO. That said, we are an aggressive team. THAT is our nature. Sometimes you win with it, and sometimes it bites you in the ass. That bit our ass. Other than that, the Staff did what they could, with what they had. Hard to blame Andy for much more than that.
For the situation, it made no sense.

#1, your offense did NOTHING all half. Somehow you believe that 15 seconds with no timeouts, NOW you can do something?

#2 We were getting the ball at half. The bucs were SURRENDERING A POSSESSION! I'm sorry, but thats a gift you dont turn away. Go in down 8 instead of 15? It changes everything.

Its situational football and clock management. Neither have been Andys strong suit in the biggest games.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:14 PM 02-12-2021
Bad Andy showed up finally and it killed us. Why in the **** did we even draft CEH if Andy refuses to use him?

The guy was very good the entire game. He had 4 carries for 17 yards in the first half. Why would you not give that man the ball? I mean holy hell Patrick is running for his life every play and the Bucs were in cover 2!

Cover freaking 2! They were literally begging us to run the ball with 6 defenders in the box.

I think it’s completely fair to wonder what the **** he was thinking and why he is so stubborn.
Thank you.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:15 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

3. Bullshit penalties at far too many critical times
4. Britt Reid Accident

Fixed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:18 PM 02-12-2021
For the situation, it made no sense.

#1, your offense did NOTHING all half. Somehow you believe that 15 seconds with no timeouts, NOW you can do something?

#2 We were getting the ball at half. The bucs were SURRENDERING A POSSESSION! I'm sorry, but thats a gift you dont turn away. Go in down 8 instead of 15? It changes everything.

Its situational football and clock management. Neither have been Andys strong suit in the biggest games.
This.

It's almost as if Andy and the refs were colluding to get Tampa a TD before the half...
[Reply]
stevieray 02:22 PM 02-12-2021

The pass catchers, and i use that term VERY ****ING LOOSELY HERE, are the reason the Chiefs lost this game.

They made it to the thirty yard line SIX times and came away with nine points. Piss poor.

Hellaire looked like he did in the beginning of the season. I thought for sure they were go use him to set up the pass.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:22 PM 02-12-2021
Bad Andy showed up finally and it killed us. Why in the **** did we even draft CEH if Andy refuses to use him?

The guy was very good the entire game. He had 4 carries for 17 yards in the first half. Why would you not give that man the ball? I mean holy hell Patrick is running for his life every play and the Bucs were in cover 2!

Cover freaking 2! They were literally begging us to run the ball with 6 defenders in the box.

I think it’s completely fair to wonder what the **** he was thinking and why he is so stubborn.
Because the plays were there to be made, the receivers were simply either not looking for the ball, or dropping it.

You cannot honestly expect Reid to come to a conclusion of since we missed some huge plays, lets just stop trying and run Clyde at Suh, Vea,JPP, and Shaq the rest of the game instead.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 240
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Up