ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 240
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:33 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
All you have to do is go back and look at his old Philly press conferences.. same ole shit we are hearing now! He has t changed nor is he going to. This says it all...

https://youtu.be/I-bsHJt1-_M
Andy is a robot in press conferences.

It means literally nothing. Less than nothing.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:38 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
All you have to do is go back and look at his old Philly press conferences.. same ole shit we are hearing now! He has t changed nor is he going to. This says it all...

https://youtu.be/I-bsHJt1-_M
What on Earth are you talking about? You don't like how he conducts a press conference? You think how he does an interview has anything at all to do with how he coaches a team? Seriously?

Bill Belichick? Bill Parcells? Tom Landry? Mike Holgren? And so on and so on . . .

Watch much football ever besides this year?
[Reply]
Ribbs67 06:57 PM 10-28-2019
Everyone calls him an Offensive genious.. that makes him a glorified OC. If that's what he wants to do great..but he has probably the most talented powerft offence right now and he can't go get a first down when our freaking D is GASSED! Sorry but that's unacceptable! You could tell in the presser he wished he had it back but wasn't going to admit it. There inlies the problem. He never learns from his mistakes and clock managment failures! The next time we need him to make a crucial game management or challenge decision he will let us down again and again. Just keep burying your heads in the sand. If we do happen to win it.. I have a feeling it will be more because of something Pat does on the field to overcome another Andy mistake.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:02 PM 10-28-2019
I used the presser analogy to prove that the misery his prior teams went through with him .still follows him with this team. I'm not just talking about losing last night..we played a hell of a game against a good football team. But hey when Andy was needed to be the HC.. he did what Andy always does.. and we lose another close game not to mention 3rd at home. Call it what you will. I haven't given up on this team..we are about to get alot better all around.. I just hope they can overcome our biggest major flaw when the chips are in.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:16 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We are just getting started on the Reid + Mahomes era.

We need to let it play out.
Like hell we do. And I don't see a hyper-competitive guy like Mahomes living in some whacked out, alternate universe where he makes an ultimatum to Clark Hunt to keep Reid as his head coach or he's going to demand a trade as some have ridiculously suggested. Oh yeah, I can hear it now:

Originally Posted by :
"Mr. Hunt if you don't let me keep my fat uncle-figure whose greatest attribute in the biggest and most important games of the season is repeatedly choking on a dick, I'm just gonna' have to leave KC".
Yeah right. :-)

Like I said; two more seasons of "Andy Playoff Magic" should just about seal the deal on the last of Mahomes patience. And Clark's too assuming he'd like to see his once in a lifetime QB lead the franchise to a championship.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 PM 10-28-2019
Now Mahomes will want to advocate for Reid's firing. :-)

I've heard it all.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:03 PM 10-28-2019
Here's a thought:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Mahomes doesn't NEED a playbook full of "offensive wizardry" and gadget plays to win football games? I'm pretty sure you could dig up Hank Stram's last playbook from the archives and watch Mahomes win games with it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:07 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Here's a thought:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Mahomes doesn't NEED a playbook full of "offensive wizardry" and gadget plays to win football games? I'm pretty sure you could dig up Hank Stram's last playbook from the archives and watch Mahomes win games with it.
God's navel . . .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 10-28-2019
some of you just need something to hate no matter what

here's a possibility: the Chiefs have real, tangible hope for the first time in decades

lean into that shit and be a fan

it's not getting better than this

in all likelihood, this is the genesis of your greatest experience as a Chiefs fan before you shuffle off this mortal coil
[Reply]
Jerm 09:13 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Here's a thought:

Of course he doesn't...that's why the hyperbole around not having Andy as HC is hilarious.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:22 PM 10-28-2019
I have a much better idea:

Let's count on Andy to continue being Andy in all of his "Andyness"( high fat diet included ), and hope that our version of post-Reid Philadelphia comes sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:37 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
3 games invalidates seven seasons of being one of the most successful coaches in the AFC

:-)

you people don't DESERVE The Reidian Run that's coming.
He's killing our FQB, that bothers me. But hey, you be you...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:39 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You know how people know you’re stupid?
You're drunk, that stat was 100% accurate. You're just a weak person.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:42 PM 10-28-2019
Man, the Reid cock-swallowers are out in force.

50, 51, 52, 53..........

We'll learn from this... :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:57 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He's killing our FQB, that bothers me. But hey, you be you...
What are you talking about? Did Andy take out a mafia hit on Pat while I wasn't looking? just how is Andy trying to kill Mahomes? How does that even make sense?
[Reply]
Page 173 of 240
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223 > Last »
Up