ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 240
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:42 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
It was in his hands on 2nd and 3rd down.
A wr screen to tyreek hill is basically a run play. And predictable as hell for Reid in that situation. Not surprisingly it was snuffed out.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:42 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Marty got more out his teams in KC than Andy has in his time here. That's pretty sad.
Using what metric?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:44 PM 12-14-2018
Not to mention... The drive where mahomes checked down to kelce on third and short... That is very uncharacteristic of mahomes. It's vintage Andy Reid. Not to mention punting on the 42 yard line. It is the exact script of a coach who plays not to lose in protect the lead situations. A really dumb approach when you can't trust your defense.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:56 PM 12-14-2018
1 Arrowhead Way today:

Clark Hunt's view:

And in a nearby cave, Clark deals with last night's loss:

[Reply]
kgrund 12:57 PM 12-14-2018
This is just stupid. I am guessing you would have said this is we also ran on 1st and 2nd down?! Of course he had an opportunity to make something happen on two downs, but would you like your chances of Mahomes making something happen on 3 downs, 2 downs, or 1 down. I am guessing most with pick the 3 downs.:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:05 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It's almost like he's trying to help them win
And then he didn't take his final time out before the 2 point conversation play to get the defense set.

With 4 seconds left, that was the game, so no point in saving that time out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:08 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by kgrund:
This is just stupid. I am guessing you would have said this is we also ran on 1st and 2nd down?! Of course he had an opportunity to make something happen on two downs, but would you like your chances of Mahomes making something happen on 3 downs, 2 downs, or 1 down. I am guessing most with pick the 3 downs.:-)
Yup. Even a single first down puts you at least 10 yards deeper, possibly a few extra clock burning plays. Reid has done this consistently over his entire career. And he's done it all year with Mahomes, often doing it for an entire half. And it has consistently led to ineffective three and outs, which we know mahomes is capable of avoiding.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:28 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Andy owns the plays that were called that gave the ball back to L.A.. He's hardly innocent. He'll claim he wanted to milk clock, and we'll be expected to say, "Oh THAT'S what you were trying to do, we never thought about that."

Credit L.A.'s coaching staff, they knew who they were playing, both the coaches and the players. A recipe many in the league can whip-up.
If he let off the throttle while fielding Bob-O's shitty defense? Then yes, he should be crucified.

When you have PMII, you NEVER let up. EVER. Even if he throws an INT, you keep the fuck on trucking and run that score up as high as you can because Bob-O is waiting just around the corner to undo all of your good work.

So Andy better shit-can his inner Herm Edwards and get his fucking mud-stomp on.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:45 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If he let off the throttle while fielding Bob-O's shitty defense? Then yes, he should be crucified.

When you have PMII, you NEVER let up. EVER. Even if he throws an INT, you keep the fuck on trucking and run that score up as high as you can because Bob-O is waiting just around the corner to undo all of your good work.

So Andy better shit-can his inner Herm Edwards and get his fucking mud-stomp on.
I have to spread rep before I can rep you again!
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 04:37 AM 12-16-2018

[Reply]
RunKC 10:45 PM 12-23-2018
Welp this looks like the exact same clown show as the last 5 seasons. Start fast, play your worst ball in December and January and produce a soft football team.

Don’t blame Bob Sutton for this defense folks. Blame the fool who had no problem keeping him on the payroll.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:47 PM 12-23-2018
I quite enjoyed not trying to score in the first half. Great way to surprise them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:51 PM 12-23-2018
Andy is Andy, Hunt's just sure he can cure his coaching AIDS. It won't end.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:56 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Welp this looks like the exact same clown show as the last 5 seasons. Start fast, play your worst ball in December and January and produce a soft football team.
Full Reidtard was on display tonight, that's for sure.
[Reply]
tboss-27 10:59 PM 12-23-2018
Why was Butker not lined up for a 48 yarder w 230 and a time-out leftafter the long kick off return? One good reason, I’ll wait
[Reply]
Page 113 of 240
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up