Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
sully1983 08:04 AM 09-24-2021
I hope they find the POS.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:05 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
This is surprising why? Race always plays a roll, the vast majority of the country can identify with this girl, could be our daughter, sister next door neighbor.
I'm not surprised. Read his post then read mine.
[Reply]
Grim 12:28 PM 09-24-2021
How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:32 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Grim:
How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.
Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...
[Reply]
Grim 12:41 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...
Didn't realize it was the same county. Both cases are just terrible.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 03:47 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I hope they find the POS.
And right after they find the pile of shit, then take his garbage parents in and charge them to the fullest extent of the law. Apple didnt fall far from the tree with this trash family.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 09-24-2021
I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:03 PM 09-24-2021
I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:04 PM 09-24-2021
Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party
[Reply]
Katipan 04:05 PM 09-24-2021
I'll sell another piece of my soul to help find 400,000 kids.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:05 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape
The parents were going through a divorce... what a time to screw that all up. He came home between the 17-23 to pack up their stuff to move away from his parents house.

She was in Salt Lake City waiting for him to come back and resume their trip.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:19 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party
:-):-)
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:46 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...
She had 150k instagram followers.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:27 PM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Anyone want to turn this thread into a discussion about cream soda?
You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:34 PM 09-24-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.
:-). That's gold Jerry, Gold!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up