ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry missed today's practice, back to Day-To-Day. Also Dorian O'Daniel Note
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:15 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
Can't embed from fb, but here his spirit looks good and I didn't notice any haglundy hitch in his giddyup leading the team from the field after game...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...cus_composer=0

He can still clap real good, too
:-)

I think I saw Stinky and Oddball walking with him too! And yes, clapping is VERY important. People really underrate that skill these days.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:56 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
So, was Dances with Sweatpants on the sidelines yesterday?

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:56 AM 01-13-2019
So, was Dances with Sweatpants on the sidelines yesterday?
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
threebag 08:55 AM 01-13-2019
Yep, still lookin homeless
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:34 AM 01-13-2019
Cornbread still in Florida, Tumbleweed was a tad under the weather and stayed in the underpass.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:39 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Cornbread still in Florida, Tumbleweed was a tad under the weather and stayed in the underpass.
OH HELL NO! They left his ass behind to work the streets and bars, to raise up some grip for the after party! That MD 20/20 ain't gonna' buy itself!
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:48 AM 01-13-2019
OH HELL NO! They left his ass behind to work the streets and bars, to raise up some grip for the after party! That MD 20/20 ain't gonna' buy itself!
Nighttrain. T'weed down wit' the 'train, dawg.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:07 AM 01-13-2019
He's lucky he works for Hunt, I'd make sure he doesn't participate in team activities this week, let the kids who got us here know they're #1, not Berry. And I'd make sure he knows, if we get there, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta, his hometown, with the Chiefs. We simply don't need him messing with anybody's mojo right now.

Could you imagine the media attention he'd get for the two-week break between the AFCCCG and the SB if they let the drama happen? None of the other players deserve that...
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 10:13 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He's lucky he works for Hunt, I'd make sure the participate in team activities this week, let the kids who got us here know they're #1, not Berry. And I'd make sure he knows, if we get there, he won't be making the trip to Atlanta, his hometown, with the Chiefs. We simply don't need him messing with anybody's mojo right now.

Could you imagine the media attention he'd get for the two-week break between the AFCCCG and the SB if they let the drama happen? None of the other players deserve that...
You know his spirit is down to play in the SB...Haglund's be damned.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:48 AM 01-13-2019
I just had a wonderful thought.

We all complain about the cap( and rightfully so )and the injustice of the deal and the drama surrounding the deal, but here's the other side of the coin:

Haglund has to sit on the bench and watch his team pass him by. And there aren't any big shot replacements for Haglund that he can point to and say,"well yeah, that guy is a pro bowler too and without HIM there'd be no chance".
There's literally NO ONE in that defensive backfield that is hot-shit enough to carry everyone else and as a result, it's an all-team affair. No individual heroes.

So, all poor Haglund can do is sit on that bench and watch a team of "lesser" guys take this team farther than Haglund ever has in his entire professional career. And if THAT doesn't pay him back for some of the arrogance he displayed when treating the Chiefs like a business that had "done him wrong", then I don't know what does.

So kick back and enjoy the show, Haglund. I'm sure your pom-poms make all the difference in the world to these guys. :-)
[Reply]
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Up