ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rise of Mahomes IV: The Reidemption
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 05-06-2023
After losing Super Bowl LV and an AFC Championship, Patrick Mahomes rises above all his doubters to become the greatest quarterback in football.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:39 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Nice set of highlights of Skyy Moore making tough catches in big moments.
That kid flashed consistently, his first NFL catch went for 30... he's gonna be just fine
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 05-06-2023
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

This was a labor of love that started almost immediately after we lost Super Bowl LV.

I had an entire timeline ready to go for our 2021 Super Bowl Championship comeback season but...the Chiefs blew it.

I saved the bones for this magnum opus, and I'm so proud of what we accomplished.

To the dynasty.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:47 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

This was a labor of love that started almost immediately after we lost Super Bowl LV.

I had an entire timeline ready to go for our 2021 Super Bowl Championship comeback season but...the Chiefs blew it.

I saved the bones for this magnum opus, and I'm so proud of what we accomplished.

To the dynasty.

Spoiler!
It's amazing. Entire family watched it with good picture/sound.

McCoy doesn't look so good there. LOL.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:49 PM 05-06-2023
HOLY SHIT! Clay that was INCREDIBLE! Thank you! :-):-):-)
That is truly your BEST! Great job is not enough to say! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 05-06-2023
It's amazing. Entire family watched it with good picture/sound.
As it was meant to be experienced.

Going forward, 4K will be much easier to do. The beast rips through it like butter.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:53 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

To the dynasty.

Spoiler!
Clay, it is so invigorating to come back from that Tampa Bay loss with a Super Bowl victory over the Eagles! Man has thy heart mended or what? PM 2nd MVP, PM 2nd SB MVP! Yeah, enjoy your victory Tampa Bay - WE AIN'T DONE! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Clay, it is so invigorating to come back from that Tampa Bay loss with a Super Bowl victory over the Eagles! Man has thy heart mended or what? PM 2nd MVP, PM 2nd SB MVP! Yeah, enjoy your victory Tampa Bay - WE AIN'T DONE! :-)
My soul needed this. And the way we did it? Even better.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:03 PM 05-06-2023
This is just so fucking fun. Well done, Clay. Thank you for making it.

Also, I know we all love Nick Wright but on top of how lucky we are to have Mahomes/Reid/Veach/Kelce/et al... How lucky are we to have a top five NFL media talent just rubbing the Chiefs dominance in everyone's face? That he isn't some bandwagon take guy, but a hometown boy who's enjoying this as much as we are? He's a real time chronicler of Mahomes greatness. It's just a beautiful cherry on top.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:15 PM 05-06-2023
I'm not saying it's the greatest film of all time, but it's easily the greatest film of all time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 05-06-2023
I'm not saying it's the greatest film of all time, but it's easily the greatest film of all time.

[Reply]
New World Order 07:36 PM 05-06-2023
Yes!!! Fantastic!!!

Just need 1 more to solidify our dynasty Clayster
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yes!!! Fantastic!!!

Just need 1 more to solidify our dynasty Clayster
Rise of Mahomes V: ReiDynasty
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:46 PM 05-06-2023
Gotta give you a big thumbs up on the credits at the end too. Always room for one more laugh or two. And fuck Skip Bayless.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Gotta give you a big thumbs up on the credits at the end too. Always room for one more laugh or two. And fuck Skip Bayless.
i left out all the women

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:33 PM 05-06-2023
I've got bad news. Mahomes is not the KC Chiefs Quarterback. He's the NFL's Quarterback
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up