ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:57 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
😂😂

No way that is the full list. Where is your source?
Every rental agreement out there. The wording is standard and it is the list.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:57 PM 04-24-2024
Quit watching creeper. Work on yourself.

And both of you read Annexture 8.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:57 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Get a room, you two.

And I mean a conference room.

To debate rental car contract legalese.

Booooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg...
verbal foreplay...:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 07:58 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Every rental agreement out there. The wording is standard and it is the list.
#1 Reckless driving
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 PM 04-24-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
#1 Reckless driving
Just link paragraph 5
[Reply]
Katipan 08:00 PM 04-24-2024
Just link paragraph 5
Why? The link to the whole list is there.
Or page 38.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:52 AM 04-25-2024

[Reply]
RunKC 07:20 PM Today
Surely this isn’t true. No suspension??

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/c...-ian-rapoport/
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:26 PM Today
Wut? Literally says in the article it's a matter of when, not if. And that honestly kind of sucks. What if the case wraps up late season and we lose him during the playoff push.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wut? Literally says in the article it's a matter of when, not if. And that honestly kind of sucks. What if the case wraps up late season and we lose him during the playoff push.
Big wheel moves slow. I said this earlier, if Rashee and his legal team want to streamline this they probably can, or they can slow play and the suspension would likely be at the start of 2025. Echols reckless driving where he partially paralyzed the other driver happened in April 2022 and he wasn't suspended until the legal process was over and his one game was served at the beginning of the 2023 season, a year and a full season later.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The implication seems to maybe be that if the case isn't wrapped up by a certain point, he will be eligible to start the season, and any suspension would be for next season.

I wonder if there's some point where they won't suspend him during the season even if it gets wrapped up during it?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 PM Today
Big wheel moves slow. I said this earlier, if Rashee and his legal team want to streamline this they probably can, or they can slow play and the suspension would likely be at the start of 2025. Echols reckless driving where he partially paralyzed the other driver happened in April 2022 and he wasn't suspended until the legal process was over and his one game was served at the beginning of the 2023 season, a year and a full season later.
The guy partially paralyzed an innocent person and all he gets is one game?
[Reply]
Otter 09:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The implication seems to maybe be that if the case isn't wrapped up by a certain point, he will be eligible to start the season, and any suspension would be for next season.

I wonder if there's some point where they won't suspend him during the season even if it gets wrapped up during it?

I know this is unpopular and karens will come out of the woodwork to crucify me but Rashee is facing multiple felonies. Suspension should be the least of his worries.

And I know plead down, but he did this, blah, blah, blah. Nobody know how this is going to turn out.

All the dumbass had to do was rent a limo and tip the driver.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 10:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Otter:
I know this is unpopular and karens will come out of the woodwork to crucify me but Rashee is facing multiple felonies. Suspension should be the least of his worries.

And I know plead down, but he did this, blah, blah, blah. Nobody know how this is going to turn out.

All the dumbass had to do was rent a limo and tip the driver.
Street racing with a limo is not as fun.
[Reply]
Otter 10:36 PM Today
Rashee Rice's Legal Situation: Felony Charges and Potential Outcomes

Wide receiver Rashee Rice of the Kansas City Chiefs is facing legal trouble following a multi-vehicle crash in Dallas that occurred earlier this year. Here's what we know:
Possible Outcomes:
It's important to understand that this situation is still ongoing, and the final outcome will depend on the legal process. Here are some potential scenarios:
Potential Penalties:
The specific charges Rice faces carry varying degrees of potential punishment:
Impact on Football Career:
The NFL has a Personal Conduct Policy that could lead to suspension or even expulsion from the league if Rice is found guilty. The Chiefs could also take disciplinary action against him.
Here are some resources for further information:
Disclaimer: I cannot provide legal advice. This information is for general knowledge purposes only. It's advisable for Rice to consult with his legal counsel regarding the specifics of his case.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up