ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 103 of 103
« First < 3539399100101102103
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I thought Clark was trying to absorb the St Louis and Eastern MO market.

Odd and stupid that he would add 30 minutes to their travel time if that were truly the case. Guess it isn’t.
20 minutes.
[Reply]
vonBobo 06:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
They should hold a vote to keep Arrowhead the way it is
Lol! But I bet it would have passed easily. Continue the tax and keep everything same, or stop tax and lose teams.

Sounds like a pretty easy decision.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Lol! But I bet it would have passed easily. Continue the tax and keep everything same, or stop tax and lose teams.

Sounds like a pretty easy decision.
But Shermy needs a new stadium! The K wasn’t good enough for him and his cunt wife
[Reply]
srvy 07:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Any fucking day would be good.

I grew up near this strip mall when shit was actually open and these pictures are what stands now.... and I grew up there thirty years ago and that sign has to be straight out of the 60s.

I know exactly where that is lol. Honestly, I could drive down Metcalf Avenue in OP Ks and take a pic of a strip mall that looks just like that. Even has Marshall Arts and Smoke Shop rest boarded up. This isn't all that surprising.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:22 PM Today

Some Kansas lawmakers have seen conceptual renderings of what a domed new stadium for the Kansas City Chiefs could look like positioned near The Legends and Kansas Speedway in western Wyandotte County. https://t.co/QpbigpgY7O pic.twitter.com/sSAyS1EMHE

— FOX4 News Kansas City (@fox4kc) May 1, 2024

yikes

Andy will retire before going to Kansas, as all mormons know Missouri is the holy land
[Reply]
Page 103 of 103
« First < 3539399100101102103
Up