ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 378
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:55 PM 04-23-2023

Kings missed opportunities in the last 4 minutes:

SAC down 121-119: Fox turnover
SAC down 124-121: Fox miss
SAC down 124-121: Barnes miss
SAC down 124-121: Sabonis blocked
SAC down 126-125: Barnes miss

Steph was giving them the game on a silver platter and they didn't take it.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) April 23, 2023

Steph being a massive choke artist come playoff time only matters if you've got a team willing and able to step up in those moments.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:21 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Steph being a massive choke artist come playoff time only matters if you've got a team willing and able to step up in those moments.
Your obsession with Curry is hilarious.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:22 PM 04-23-2023

So if Steph sucked and the Kings sucked, does that mean it's just shit ball? Sounds to me like shit ball.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:42 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So if Steph sucked and the Kings sucked, does that mean it's just shit ball? Sounds to me like shit ball.
That was certainly the case in the last six minutes. Kings were shitting their pants under the pressure and Curry was doing his usual no show in the clutch.

Was a good offensive showing for both teams throughout the game before that, but that may say more about the defense too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:43 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Your obsession with Curry is hilarious.
Most overrated fraudulent superstar in sports now that Brady has “retired.”
[Reply]
Eureka 05:58 PM 04-23-2023
Most overrated 4x NBA Champion fraudulent superstar in sports now that Brady has “retired.”
FYP
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:04 PM 04-23-2023
Steph was 11th in the clutch this season and #1 in winning time per 82games.com. In the playoffs only Booker has more points

He is still great
[Reply]
Eureka 06:05 PM 04-23-2023
Whoop whoop! My Dubs have won another game but they were expected to win this game. The Kings wilted against the defending NBA Champs. It's funny that lots of teams have wilted against the dubs or the dubs have gotten lucky over the years. That's the narrative and that's ok with me.

Guess Curry is "LUCKY" just like Brady. -KC Connection.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:36 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Steph was 11th in the clutch this season and #1 in winning time per 82games.com. In the playoffs only Booker has more points

He is still great
Do we need to bring up the close and late playoff shooting numbers again? We can. They’re pretty abysmal.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:37 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Whoop whoop! My Dubs have won another game but they were expected to win this game. The Kings wilted against the defending NBA Champs. It's funny that lots of teams have wilted against the dubs or the dubs have gotten lucky over the years. That's the narrative and that's ok with me.

Guess Curry is "LUCKY" just like Brady. -KC Connection.
Considering that only a bricked open three is standing between him and one of the dumbest mistakes in NBA playoff history, I think that would be fair to say.

Just imagine the narrative had that shot gone in.
[Reply]
Eureka 06:45 PM 04-23-2023
Considering that only a bricked open three is standing between him and one of the dumbest mistakes in NBA playoff history, I think that would be fair to say.

Just imagine the narrative had that shot gone in.
Can't argue with that much. Although Fox wanted to take the shot at the end but the Dubs swarming defense (including Curry) made him pass the ball to Barnes (who missed the shot). Funny thing is that Barnes is a NBA Champion.

Does Fox usually pass to Barnes in that situation during the regular season?

Kings only won game 1 because of a missed 3 pointer at the end as well. Seems the Dubs are full of rabbits feet.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:58 PM 04-23-2023
Do we need to bring up the close and late playoff shooting numbers again? We can. They’re pretty abysmal.
He is a 6-2 PG who is not perfect and yes he struggles at times. Heck the best 3 pt shooters only hit 40% of their 3 pt shot attempts. I bet the vast majority were 3 pointers.

He still has 4 ring’s because he is that great. None of those teams don’t win those without him
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:59 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Can't argue with that much. Although Fox wanted to take the shot at the end but the Dubs swarming defense (including Curry) made him pass the ball to Barnes (who missed the shot). Funny thing is that Barnes is a NBA Champion.

Does Fox usually pass to Barnes in that situation during the regular season?

Kings only won game 1 because of a missed 3 pointer at the end as well. Seems the Dubs are full of rabbits feet.
Warriors did what they were supposed to do (trapping Fox on a screen) and Fox did what he was supposed to do (passing the ball to a wide open shooter).

Barnes needs to make the shot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:00 PM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He is a 6-2 PG who is not perfect and yes he struggles at times. Heck the best 3 pt shooters only hit 40% of their 3 pt shot attempts. I bet the vast majority were 3 pointers.

He still has 4 ring’s because he is that great. None of those teams don’t win those without him
A shooter has great as he is (and yes, he's the best shooter ever and it isn't close) should be far better in the clutch than he is. It's telling.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:13 PM 04-23-2023
A shooter has great as he is (and yes, he's the best shooter ever and it isn't close) should be far better in the clutch than he is. It's telling.
Last year he was #1 in the playoffs for clutch scoring. #2 so far this year. He is doing ok.

Don't disagree he should hit more but the shots he takes have a lower probability to go in anyway.

http://stats.inpredictable.com/nba/j...linp=1&stinp=1
[Reply]
Page 117 of 378
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 > Last »
Up