ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
KC_Lee 12:30 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Yep, this show is drek. Not in any way redeemable and a total disappointment. Hard to believe the writing is so horrendous. How do you **** up so badly with such an easy formula?!?
They are trying to tell a different story and failing to do so on every level. There are hints of a decent show but on small glimmers and moments. Other than that it's just a bunch of brooding B.S. with zombies, like season 2 of TWD only in Mexico.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 PM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
They are trying to tell a different story and failing to do so on every level. There are hints of a decent show but on small glimmers and moments. Other than that it's just a bunch of brooding B.S. with zombies, like season 2 of TWD only in Mexico.
Alicia is attractive, though. That's worth a half-watch. Not that they even give her much to do.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:06 PM 09-12-2016
Johnny Derp. :-)

so I was out of town and played catchup.
watched last weeks episode last night.
so psycho boys dad sees the station wagon and says something like....lets go check on a ride.
he then smashes the drivers side rear seat window with a piece or re-bar and then IMMEDIATELY opens the rear door. :-) :-)

so....umm....the door was unlocked FOOL. hahahaha

this thing is getting on my nerves.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:53 PM 09-15-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Johnny Derp. :-)

so I was out of town and played catchup.
watched last weeks episode last night.
so psycho boys dad sees the station wagon and says something like....lets go check on a ride.
he then smashes the drivers side rear seat window with a piece or re-bar and then IMMEDIATELY opens the rear door. :-) :-)

so....umm....the door was unlocked FOOL. hahahaha

this thing is getting on my nerves.
I thought he reached in and unlocked it...maybe I just assumed he did. Heh...
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:04 AM 09-30-2016
This show sucks.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:00 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
This show sucks.
The ony two characters I like (white mom and Black scammer/boat owner) they've minimized the last few eps to focus on characters I absolutely can't stand (spoiled daughter and idiot mainliner.)

Hell, my favorite was latino Grandfather/Despot and they wasted him WAY too early. That character had depth and gravitas. He should still be there.

At this point I just don't care about the characters...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:08 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The ony two characters I like (white mom and Black scammer/boat owner) they've minimized the last few eps to focus on characters I absolutely can't stand (spoiled daughter and idiot mainliner.)

Hell, my favorite was latino Grandfather/Despot and they wasted him WAY too early. That character had depth and gravitas. He should still be there.

At this point I just don't care about the characters...
I enjoy the character names.

Johnny Derp
White mom
Black guy
Emo son
Spoiled daughter
Hispanic grandpa
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:18 PM 09-12-2016
I can't believe anyone is actually still watching this show.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:29 AM 10-01-2016
This show was doomed from the start by a main character that isn't likeable or has any redeeming qualities. Nick could get killed anytime and it seems the show could go on and probably get better as a result. Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:10 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
Well....looks like he had a Rick Grimes event last night. Lol I honestly was glad to learn his son Chris got killed. It should've been a more impactful and shocking moment but...they made that character too annoying and unlikeable...plus the actor was bad.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:50 PM 10-05-2016
This show was doomed from the start by a main character that isn't likeable or has any redeeming qualities. Nick could get killed anytime and it seems the show could go on and probably get better as a result. Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
Oops.. beat those guys dead or close to it... maybe he won't be a pussy anymore... White mom needs to go....too stupid
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:04 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Oops.. beat those guys dead or close to it... maybe he won't be a pussy anymore... White mom needs to go....too stupid
I like White mom. She's been hardcore from the get-go. I hate that they've made Nick into some sort of Moses...leading the people to the promise land...only to get killed by some rogue military dudes.

Another drawback to FTWD is they cant do much with the zombies given this is the very outset of the outbreak...can't get those skeletal, horribly decomposed walkers like on TWD. Definitely an adjustment for TWD loyalists.

Also, the extremely weak father character...this guy...its like you watch each week hoping he finally grows a pair but it never happens. There's potential with him...he's a good actor....if he took some sort of Rick Grimes turn and had a chain of events mold him into a badass...it'd save the show....but I think the window for that to happen has arguably closed.
Well....looks like he had a Rick Grimes event last night. Lol I honestly was glad to learn his son Chris got killed. It should've been a more impactful and shocking moment but...they made that character too annoying and unlikeable...plus the actor was bad.

[Reply]
Bowser 10:02 AM 10-03-2016
Have not watched this show, nor have I read the thread. Tell me straight - is this show worth a shit and worth getting into at this point, or are those of you watching only because you've been there from the beginning?
[Reply]
NewChief 10:15 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Have not watched this show, nor have I read the thread. Tell me straight - is this show worth a shit and worth getting into at this point, or are those of you watching only because you've been there from the beginning?
It sucks. I didn't even bother beyond like 4 episodes.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:48 PM 10-05-2016
YAY! idiot boy is dead dead DEAD!!!!

[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up