ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm Being Catfished. What Should I Do?
frozenchief 11:32 AM 05-11-2021
Yesterday I get a text on WhatsApp from a number I've never seen. I reply "Who are you?" And I get "Oh, I'm sorry. I typed the wrong number. Blah blah blah." I figured I'd get a "send me $ and I'll send you nudes" or "BTW, I really need $" or something. I've had a couple of wrong numbers on WhatsApp and I've ignored them.

But I was really bored yesterday so I wondered where they would go and started texting back. All the marks of catfishing are there: attractive Asian woman (she's sending pics but no nudes); world traveler; rich, etc. So far she/he/it hasn't asked for any money or any confidential info so I'm just screwing around seeing what the next text will be.

I have no idea what this person's end goal is going to be. I have not disclosed any private details of my life and I have no intention of sending money or making plans to meet or anything like that. So what should I do? End it? Make outrageous demands? Keep playing along?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:33 AM 05-11-2021
I think you put your hand in her mouth and pull.
[Reply]
loochy 11:37 AM 05-11-2021
Catfish 'em right back
[Reply]
scho63 11:38 AM 05-11-2021
If you really saw the 300 pound loser in his basement pretending to be her, all your fantasies will be destroyed forever.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:41 AM 05-11-2021
Send her a photo of Billay flexing the bicep.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:42 AM 05-11-2021
The only fun thing you could do is make them jump through hoops. Have them sign up for shit if they need money, or send money through a service that requires them to go somewhere inconvenient and make it out to be a penny or something.
[Reply]
EPodolak 11:43 AM 05-11-2021
Send her/him your avatar and cease all contact.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:43 AM 05-11-2021
Throw that bitch in the deeper fryer and have it for dinner
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:50 AM 05-11-2021
You ever air fried a catfish?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:53 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Yesterday I get a text on WhatsApp from a number I've never seen. I reply "Who are you?" And I get "Oh, I'm sorry. I typed the wrong number. Blah blah blah." I figured I'd get a "send me $ and I'll send you nudes" or "BTW, I really need $" or something. I've had a couple of wrong numbers on WhatsApp and I've ignored them.

But I was really bored yesterday so I wondered where they would go and started texting back. All the marks of catfishing are there: attractive Asian woman (she's sending pics but no nudes); world traveler; rich, etc. So far she/he/it hasn't asked for any money or any confidential info so I'm just screwing around seeing what the next text will be.
Since you opened the pics they have your gps location and are currently evaluating weather or not to empty your pad while yer' at work...
[Reply]
Sorce 11:53 AM 05-11-2021
Dick pics, that's the correct answer.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:54 AM 05-11-2021
My buddy did online dating after his divorce, said there are a good deal of fake profiles who scam. So he got a gift card for like $25 and used it. Then anytime an obv scammer asked for cash he’d provide this “credit card” and laugh when they came back saying it was denied
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:55 AM 05-11-2021
Bang first, ask questions later.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:55 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You ever air fried a catfish?
I do prefer my catfish battered and pan fried in the cast iron.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 AM 05-11-2021
get a life
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up