ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 157
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:09 PM 12-13-2019
Wonder if Drew Lock will be hitting that tomorrow night? After all they have history.
[Reply]
eDave 07:35 PM 12-13-2019
She's a 7 in Scottsdale. At best. The friends she will be with will be hotter.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:48 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Et tu, Gracie?

https://www.sportsgossip.com/broncos...er-clark-hunt/
I am a Blue Springs Wildcat, so I didn't like Lock. I am a Jayhawk, so I didn't like Lock. I am a Chiefs fan, so I don't like Lock.

But damn it, when I listened to his press conference this week, I felt like he was just like Mahomes. He sounded earnest, honest, and down to earth. There were no canned cliche answers, and he didn't side step any questions.

I dislike him on principle alone, but it will probably take him beating the Chiefs in some bullshit way for me to reach the level of hatred a Broncos QB deserves.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Otter 10:21 AM 12-14-2019
Well, this could get interesting.
Attached: Capture.JPG (52.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Otter 10:25 AM 12-14-2019
Also, has anyone inquired whether or not those tits are real?

Because if they are that girl hit the jackpot in every which way imaginable.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:26 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
That’s what she said..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:58 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Should you find me on Instagram, throwing up pics of myself like hers knowing a bunch of dudes are jerking off to me the I would agree.

Thank you Marcellus.
:-)

Shit, maybe she thinks eastern Jackson county is "icky", and will do the greatest thing ever and move the team off of that cursed plot of land.

^^^^
You see, this what a FAN thinks about, not about how many times they can fap to the daughter of Senator Hair before losing interest.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:08 PM 12-14-2019
Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend better watch out. She looks like a better version of his current girlfriend in every way.
[Reply]
eDave 12-14-2019, 04:10 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
TripleThreat 04:13 PM 12-14-2019
She's a 7 in Scottsdale. At best. The friends she will be with will be hotter.
If you are rating on looks alone, I could understand where you are coming from.

However, if she has a banging personality, and she obviously already has money, that easily can shoot her to a 10.

Some of the 10's you see, when they open their mouth, they instantly drop to a 4-5, and they are only that high because of their looks.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 04:16 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Mahomes should bang them BOTH at the same time. That would just be the icing on the cake.
Gracie AND Clark?
[Reply]
UK_Chief 04:16 PM 12-14-2019
So she has her Mom’s looks and her dad’s personality?
[Reply]
eDave 04:16 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
If you are rating on looks alone, I could understand where you are coming from.

However, if she has a banging personality, and she obviously already has money, that easily can shoot her to a 10.

Some of the 10's you see, when they open their mouth, they instantly drop to a 4-5, and they are only that high because of their looks.
Silver spoon, Instagram Princesses, with no apparent skill other than blue-balling losers typically don't have banging personalities. From my experience.

I'd pass this one off to scho.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:23 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
EXACTLY.. I was already saying on the other page... She looks better looking in all phases than Patrick Mahomes' current girlfriend....

If Gracie has a better personality as well, things could get VERY interesting
[Reply]
eDave 04:24 PM 12-14-2019
You are posting some stupid stuff TripleThreat.

What about love, dude?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:33 PM 12-14-2019
You are posting some stupid stuff TripleThreat.

What about love, dude?
I guess its just fun to speculate?

If I was a betting man, I would agree assuming they are in love that there would be nothing to worry about.

For the sake of drama, imagination, and speculation. It's interesting to think what if?

For example, both Mahomes and his girlfriend are in their bottom 20's. Many life changing experiences for both of them have happened, are happening, and will continue to happen for quite a while before true stability probably kicks in... From my experience you learn a lot about what you want and how you want to live the rest of your life throughout your 20's....
[Reply]
eDave 12-14-2019, 04:35 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Page 7 of 157
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up