ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 158
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Bowser 06:20 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
FLAWLESS.

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

i'Ve sEEn hOttEr cHIckS iN tHe OzaRKs

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 PM 05-15-2021
THE MOLD WAS BROKEN

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:29 PM 05-15-2021
FLAWLESS.

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

Looks like her mom in this one
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:21 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

I mean, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, just because BEP got jealous.
But the lake absolutely has hotter females doing much hotter things
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:43 AM 05-16-2021
Nobody is saying she isnt hot but she needs to quit with the weird angle pics we'd all much rather see loochy keep her shoulders in place with his big strong arms while seeing her slobber on his big veiny cock
[Reply]
loochy 08:48 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nobody is saying she isnt hot but she needs to quit with the weird angle pics we'd all much rather see loochy keep her shoulders in place with his big strong arms while seeing her slobber on his big veiny cock
I'd rather see that too my friend.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:50 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Be rest assured she has flaws. She hides them very well. I'm not talking photogenic. Will take a certain man putting up with lots of stuff to marry her. Yes, Clay even you after licking her actual butthole for 3 years would move on. You'll most likely never learn this lesson but other men have.

She'll never make you a sandwich afterwards, never follow you after you've had way to much while cleaning up your mess, and never appreciate the man you are. She will have to choose wisely.

I heard she once made a guy a sandwich WHILE cleaning up puke.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 05-16-2021
Gracie would skip the sandwich and make you a three course meal rivaling the best Gordon Ramsay had to offer, and serve it to you looking like Queen Babe from Planet Babeatrix II (we all know about Babeatrix I, Space Commander Clark discovered and plundered that place for it's natural resources while preserving the scenic alien vistas a couple decades ago) and then abduct you for some tender loving oxytocin release, you're not even going to want to have sex with her because you're going to be so full of her delicious meal and you're going to fall asleep thanking lord jesus she's saving herself for marriage and for you, and you alone.

In the morning you will awake to the sounds of HAIR TOSS, CHECK MY NAILS as Miss Gracie the Magnificent applies foundation liberally during her morning routine, sleepyhead. FEELING GOOD AS HELL!
[Reply]
Kman34 04:57 PM 05-16-2021
She wouldn’t make a sandwich or clean up puke.. That’s what the hired help is for..
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:22 AM 05-17-2021
A picture is worth a $1000, great Photoshop work: Priceless.

FLAWLESS.

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:29 AM 05-17-2021
Makes more sense now

Gracie would skip the sandwich and make you a three course meal rivaling the best Gordon Ramsay had to offer, and serve it to you looking like Queen Babe from Planet Babeatrix II (we all know about Babeatrix I, Space Commander Clark discovered and plundered that place for it's natural resources while preserving the scenic alien vistas a couple decades ago) and then abduct you for some tender loving oxytocin release, you're not even going to want to have sex with her because you're going to be so full of her delicious meal and you're going to fall asleep thanking lord jesus she's saving herself for marriage and for you, and you alone.

In the morning you will awake to the sounds of your mother flushing your love sock using one of those "I can't reach / touch it gadgets

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:36 AM 05-17-2021
She's so Clean
So Refined
She Don't Care to Get Messy
Just to Have a Good Time
[Reply]
osumatt 09:40 AM 05-17-2021
Love sock...that's funny shit!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 05-17-2021

[Reply]