Bufkin 06:21 PM 03-25-2015
Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
digger 08:40 PM 03-25-2015
Must say the words, 'Burning', 'AIDS' and 'Tree', At some point in that order.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:43 PM 03-25-2015
Call in about a current political event but work in random terms found I. Urban dictionary. Hit Carl, Cleveland steamer. Antifreeze.

Your name needs to be something good too, like Dan Mitcarl.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:43 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You've got mail

Obscure TV reference!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:46 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Obscure TV reference!
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

We get it, you're a dunce.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:59 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Your name needs to be something good too, like Dan Mitcarl.
Sylvester Shagnasty
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 03-25-2015
So if my understanding is correct, this will be on TV right?

If it is, I can have it on youtube 2 minutes after it airs.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:18 PM 03-25-2015
Hope the CSpan call screeners aren't on CP. Best of luck.
[Reply]
wazu 09:19 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
There's a ton of them on YouTube to give you an idea. The delay they have is 4 seconds I believe and is relatively easy to surpass as long as you're subtle. I've successfully prank called them twice.
Wow. Listened to a few of them. N-bombs, F-bombs, gratuitous sex stuff. Not sure why they bother with paying for the technology of a 4-second delay.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 09:38 PM 03-25-2015
tell them how the regency in OZ is a better from of government, and ruby slipper are the most viable form of transportation

Of speak of your efforts to probe those Gawd Dammed aliens first
[Reply]
alnorth 10:14 PM 03-25-2015
I'll vote for crazy paranoid guy talking about the Illuminati and the New World Order. Maybe even space aliens. Oh, and work in Chiefsplanet somehow.
[Reply]
wazu 10:25 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by alnorth:
I'll vote for crazy paranoid guy talking about the Illuminati and the New World Order. Maybe even space aliens. Oh, and work in Chiefsplanet somehow.
Really, you could make a very boring, non-controversial point, but somehow work in Chiefsplanet.com a few times and have this whole forum cheering wildly.
[Reply]
Strongside 10:27 PM 03-25-2015
Tell them your name is Alex Schmitt. You've got a medical condition with your right arm and work hard weekly but it's not enough to afford ObamaCare. Tell them your right arm has become such a problem that you can't adequately perform your duties on the job and that last year saw an unheralded dip in performance by yourself, and consequently, those around you. Tell them that you love your job and that not many are able to do what you do, and that you're afraid that if something isn't done...you may be replaced by someone who doesn't have such arm strength issues. Just before the end of the call, scream "PAY JUSTIN HOUSTON!" and hang up.
[Reply]
eDave 10:28 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by wazu:
Really, you could make a very boring, non-controversial point, but somehow work in Chiefsplanet.com a few times and have this whole forum cheering wildly.
Mr. Subliminal.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:41 PM 03-25-2015
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Tell them your name is Alex Schmitt. You've got a medical condition with your right arm and work hard weekly but it's not enough to afford ObamaCare. Tell them your right arm has become such a problem that you can't adequately perform your duties on the job and that last year saw an unheralded dip in performance by yourself, and consequently, those around you. Tell them that you love your job and that not many are able to do what you do, and that you're afraid that if something isn't done...you may be replaced by someone who doesn't have such arm strength issues. Just before the end of the call, scream "PAY JUSTIN HOUSTON!" and hang up.

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:42 PM 03-25-2015
Your name is Bob and you are Black. You have issues because your Uncle touched you in the naughty zone.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 30
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up