ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The female soldiers in IDF
Msmith 08:10 AM 08-21-2014
You really couldn't find a better looking group of females than this in any other part of the world. Yes, it is a promotion. But these girls are really photogenic, their smiles are genuine and somewhat innocent, yet could kick your ass.

Link: http://www.solveisraelsproblems.com/...male-soldiers/
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:49 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All of these ladies have been disciplined by the IDF, according to the website.
The spankings will continue until moral improves.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:06 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
God, I just hope none of them ever get captured by Hamas or some other terrorist bastards.
Well they probably emigrated from Russia. They don't look Sephardic at all.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:08 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is a common site on the beaches.
Who the hell wants to live a life or in a country where that's necessary?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah WTF? We only open carry to order coffee.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:22 PM 08-21-2014
Ahem! You said it was a common site in Israel....such as on the beach even.

It's not that common here. Even if you can find a few. Nor is it necessary here. The latter is more the point. They live in a constant state of insecurity as a state over individuals wanting to have a gun.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:25 PM 08-21-2014
Ahem! You said it was a common site in Israel....such as on the beach even.

It's not that common here. Even if you can find a few. Nor is it necessary here. The latter is more the point. They live in a constant state of insecurity as a state over individuals wanting to have a gun.
Why bring your Anti-Zionist crap in here? Keep it in DC. This is about half naked women and the men ogling them. There are no borders when men ogle at good looking women.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:27 PM 08-21-2014
Well they probably emigrated from Russia. They don't look Sephardic at all.
Can anyone explain the possible reason for or point of this post?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:29 PM 08-21-2014
Jews who want to live in the land of their ethnic and religious roots, I guess.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:43 PM 08-21-2014
Without bothering to try and figure out what the hells going between individual posters... people like this are ****ing idiots.

Yes! prove your point about freedom while scaring the shit out of other people on the street and in their workplace, THAT will bring folks to your side you betcha... leave that shit at home you goddamn morons.

If you feel the need to be armed tuck a pistol away/making all pro gun people look bad.
[Reply]
Mav 09:10 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Without bothering to try and figure out what the hells going between individual posters... people like this are ****ing idiots.

Yes! prove your point about freedom while scaring the shit out of other people on the street and in their workplace, THAT will bring folks to your side you betcha... leave that shit at home you goddamn morons.

If you feel the need to be armed tuck a pistol away/making all pro gun people look bad.
Guess it's just me, but this sight doesn't seem odd. Of course I routinely was carrying my m4 into coffee shops.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:22 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
Guess it's just me, but this sight doesn't seem odd. Of course I routinely was carrying my m4 into coffee shops.
This isnt Israel where infiltrators not only might bust in but COULD bust in at any moment into a coffee shop, restaurant, club etc.

People slinging them on their backs here in the US are just trying to prove a point and at the same time making themselves and every other reasonable rifle owner look like morons... Hamas commandos from the sea arent on their way into Club Taco in downtown Spokane, leave the rifles at home.
[Reply]
Mav 09:22 PM 08-21-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This isnt Israel where infiltrators not only might bust in but COULD bust in at any moment into a coffee shop, restaurant, club etc.

People slinging them on their backs here in the US are just trying to prove a point and at the same time making themselves and every other reasonable rifle owner look like morons... Hamas commandos from the sea arent on their way into Club Taco in downtown Spokane, leave the rifles at home.
I didn't know that was here. Write
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:15 AM 08-22-2014
Would !

All !
[Reply]
listopencil 01:20 AM 08-22-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All of these ladies have been disciplined by the IDF, according to the website.
Yes. They all received spankings. And then they were made to spank each other, just to drive the message home. Then they did some other stuff...for Science.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:21 AM 08-22-2014
I want to see BEP in a bikini holding an AR15
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up