Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
cabletech94 06:01 AM 07-04-2021
Episodes 1 and 2=excellentl!!
Episode 3=filler, let-down. Sets up:
Episode 4=BADASS!!! FINALLY, A MID-CREDIT SCENE!!!! IM SO HARD NOW!!!!

(but really, what an excellent watch!! While still giving more questions than answers!!!)

P.S. Thanks for Lady Sif, one of my personal faves!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:45 AM 07-04-2021

We spoke with @LokiOfficial director Kate Herron about Sylvie's Nexus Event and why her massive timeline-demolition efforts didn't get more focus in Episode 2. https://t.co/YGreKFzqon

— CinemaBlend (@CinemaBlend) July 4, 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 AM 07-07-2021
This episode was great. Hard to think they could top last weeks but they just keep getting better.

Also…

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 07:10 PM 07-07-2021
Oh yeah, this is Wednesday, huh? BRB.....
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:31 PM 07-07-2021
I still believe Mobius is a Loki
[Reply]
Fish 09:40 PM 07-07-2021
Who in the fuck designed Disney+'s web interface? Because holy shit it's unintuitive and stupid....
[Reply]
Bowser 10:16 PM 07-07-2021
That was fun, easily the best episode yet. And the throwbacks!

[Reply]
Bowser 11:03 PM 07-07-2021
And I'm relatively sure the older Loki was Loki from the actual Marvel comics, maybe even 616.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:00 AM 07-08-2021
That was a great episode. A little touchy feely with the Loki in love with Loki shit, but enjoyable.
I don't think we have seen the end of Classic Loki (swallowed up by the Alioth). They made a pretty big point about his God like powers, and he is a Loki after all, so he may have some tricks up his sleeve.
[Reply]
luv 07:28 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I still believe Mobius is a Loki
I've always thought this, too.
[Reply]
luv 07:30 AM 07-08-2021
I wasn't quite as big of a fan of this episode. Loki just doesn't seem like Loki anymore. And an alligator? I dunno. Hoping Episode 6 is grand. It's only six episodes, right?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:47 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
I wasn't quite as big of a fan of this episode. Loki just doesn't seem like Loki anymore. And an alligator? I dunno. Hoping Episode 6 is grand. It's only six episodes, right?
Yep, just six. And boo to your take, lol. I thought it was quirky and great. Plus they found a way to get the right hand scene in there, as well.

Just noticed that the official Disney+ site describing the series has a mistake in the description - it states the events of this series take place after the events of Endgame. That is incorrect, they take place after the first Avengers movie.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:17 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep, just six. And boo to your take, lol. I thought it was quirky and great. Plus they found a way to get the right hand scene in there, as well.

Just noticed that the official Disney+ site describing the series has a mistake in the description - it states the events of this series take place after the events of Endgame. That is incorrect, they take place after the first Avengers movie.
Didn't they mention that the Avengers were supposed to do their time heist stuff so it wasn't a nexus event. They are also jumping all around time so it's hard to say. My assumption was "Current" at the TVA is after Endgame even though they nabbed Loki from the past just after the first avengers and brought him forward.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:27 AM 07-08-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Didn't they mention that the Avengers were supposed to do their time heist stuff so it wasn't a nexus event. They are also jumping all around time so it's hard to say. My assumption was "Current" at the TVA is after Endgame even though they nabbed Loki from the past just after the first avengers and brought him forward.
Yeah quite possibly. Just from Loki's perspective is it right after the first Avengers flick. I guess they DID have the tape on him dying at the hands of Thanos....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:58 AM 07-08-2021
I realize that most people familiar with the comics expect the "Big Bad" to be Kang The Conqueror but I've thought all along that it's a Loki Variant pulling the strings, which is why so many Loki's have been pruned from the timeline.

The bigger question for me is where does "our" Loki fit? Does he eradicate the Loki running the TVA and if so, do he and Silvie go back to 2012? Or do they go to the main timeline (616) in 2024?

Where he fits back into the timeline is more important than who's behind the TVA, IMO. Hopefully, the series won't be open ended.

One more thing: Feige has said that some of the upcoming Marvel TV series could have a second season and before Loki aired, it was believed that Loki was a prime candidate for a Season 2, but after the way the events of this series have unfolded, I no longer think that's the case.

I sure hope the finale is better than TFATWS.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up