[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:23 PM 06-23-2021
Wait?!?!

Sylvie is banging Stan Lee?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:19 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
Something was tickling my brain, and I think you've got it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:53 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Something was tickling my brain, and I think you've got it.
It appears that she's going to be in the MCU moving forward because they wouldn't have spent so much time on her character otherwise.

I have to say, this episode was disappointing for me. I wasn't a huge fan of "slowing down" the show so that the audience could learn more about Enchantress.

Hopefully, the pacing is much better in the final three episodes because this episode felt like someone slammed on the brakes of a fast moving vehicle.
[Reply]
Go Royals 11:50 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It appears that she's going to be in the MCU moving forward because they wouldn't have spent so much time on her character otherwise.

I have to say, this episode was disappointing for me. I wasn't a huge fan of "slowing down" the show so that the audience could learn more about Enchantress.

Hopefully, the pacing is much better in the final three episodes because this episode felt like someone slammed on the brakes of a fast moving vehicle.
Yeah I didn't care for this episode like the first two.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:53 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I actually enjoyed the episode. Had more of a Mandalorian feel to it with the pacing.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:13 PM 06-24-2021
I agree that this episode was a little off. It seems like what we saw should have been condensed to the first about 15-20 minutes of a 40 minute episode.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:26 PM 06-24-2021
I knew I couldn't be the only one, the first two episodes I rewatched twice. I don't really care to rewatch this episode.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:52 PM 06-24-2021
I get all of these news/entertainment stories that pop up in my browser when I first open it. I like to look through them just to see if anything jumps out at me. Three times now there has been a story in there and the head line is a damn spoiler on the show. I am about ready to hunt down these damn writers and kick their ass.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:32 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I get all of these news/entertainment stories that pop up in my browser when I first open it. I like to look through them just to see if anything jumps out at me. Three times now there has been a story in there and the head line is a damn spoiler on the show. I am about ready to hunt down these damn writers and kick their ass.
Film it
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:35 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
The only way to avoid spoilers for a high profile series like Loki is to completely avoid the internet because headlines will pop up on every news site and even YouTube.

I had to go on YT for one my kids yesterday and the right side of the YouTube window were spoilers from Wednesday's episode of Loki. I actually had to put my hand up to block the right side of the screen because I couldn't get to the show until late last night and I didn't want to see any spoilers.

And whatever you do, avoid this thread and the MCU thread until you've watched new episodes or you'll inadvertently get spoiled.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:29 AM 06-26-2021
I get what they were trying to do with E3 (developing both Sylvie as a character and also the relationship between the two of them) but it felt like they kind of lost a lot of the momentum they had coming out of E2. There was quite the cliffhanger coming out of that episode (the bombing of the central timeline) and instead of showing the impact of that (and/or progressing further in revealing the motives of the TVA/Timekeepers), they just Loki stuck on a destroyed moon for the entire episode. Some pretty cool imagery throughout, but I don't know that you can really devote an episode to that in a six episode series. Hope the story starts moving again in E4.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:45 PM 06-28-2021
Man, its so weird. I have the exact opposite reaction than most of your. I thought E1 was down right terrible. E2 ok and E3 was great. It changed where I thought this show is going. I really was scared it was going to be the boring TVA and some dumb superhero procedural TV show.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:58 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Man, its so weird. I have the exact opposite reaction than most of your. I thought E1 was down right terrible. E2 ok and E3 was great. It changed where I thought this show is going. I really was scared it was going to be the boring TVA and some dumb superhero procedural TV show.
This surprises absolutely no one.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:21 AM 06-29-2021
Lol
[Reply]
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up