ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
RunKC 11:19 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The range is just how YouTube works. He wouldn't be on the low end of that, though - sports tend to command higher ad rates than just about anything.

Like the guy or not, going from 0 to 100k subs in less than a year isn't anything to scoff at. And this video is up to nearly 10 million views.

Those are legit numbers.

Like the guy or not, he knows how to play the YouTube game. The reality is that that's just as important as putting out quality content.
Holy shit that video is 38 seconds and it basically is him adding music to a readymade clip and and a voice over.

That sonofabitch probably made a lot of money on that clip and it took him what? 30 mins to make? :-)
raybec 4 11:19 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He'll make money just long enough for Google to change the monetization rules again and then he'll be looking for a new platform like a lot of other people.
Good for him I guess. Grab your bag while you can. Unfortunately, as you said, it's a short term financial boon.
Pasta Little Brioni 11:20 AM 03-15-2023
....and not one fuck was given
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 03-15-2023
baller :-)

LoneWolf 11:55 AM 03-15-2023
The fact that Hammock Panties thinks this guy is a "baller" is all I need to know to confirm my thoughts that he's a douchebag.
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 03-15-2023
objectively speaking, getting 100,000 subs on youtube in less than a year is, by definition, baller
DaFace 12:02 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit that video is 38 seconds and it basically is him adding music to a readymade clip and and a voice over.

That sonofabitch probably made a lot of money on that clip and it took him what? 30 mins to make? :-)
Welcome to the world of TikTok. And yeah, that estimator thinks he's made somewhere between $5k and $38k on that video alone.
DaFace 12:05 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My son watches YouTube as much as he can. It’s Minecraft shit. And man there’s tons of people like this guy out there.

Doesn’t matter what it is as long as it’s catchy and interesting you’ll get clicks which will lead to money.

YouTube is such a crazy way to make money bc people are on their phones watching this shit all day long. Nobody seems to watch tv anymore. It’s YouTube and Instagram from what I’ve seen.

And it’s changing. With the Instagram reels it’s pushed YouTube into having “shorts” which it seems like he’s capitalizing on. Those short pieces of content can make you money.

It’s crazy out there
I'm starting to think this is yet another area where CP's perceptions are just out of touch with reality. I'm not even that young, and I'd guess that my total video watching time is 70% YouTube. We have Netflix and a few other streaming platforms, but there's just nothing like the variety you can get on YouTube.

It's hard to get traction as a YouTuber, but once you get a couple hundred thousand subscribers or so, there's no question that you can make a decent living doing it.
ModSocks 12:06 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
objectively speaking, getting 100,000 subs on youtube in less than a year is, by definition, baller
Yup.

People can hate on him. That's fine, i don't watch his content either.

But when this thread was made i honestly thought he'd fail.

But 100K YouTube subs in a year? Say what you want but the man is putting in work.
ModSocks 12:07 PM 03-15-2023
I'm starting to think this is yet another area where CP's perceptions are just out of touch with reality. I'm not even that young, and I'd guess that my total video watching time is 70% YouTube. We have Netflix and a few other streaming platforms, but there's just nothing like the variety you can get on YouTube.
Ditto.
ChiTown 12:09 PM 03-15-2023

It's hard to get traction as a YouTuber, but once you get a couple hundred thousand subscribers or so, there's no question that you can make a decent living doing it.
I watch whatever is on my flip phone, especially when I'm not grooming my goatee or polishing my 1980 Camaro....
LoneWolf 12:23 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Objectively speaking if you beg people in everyone of your videos to "smash that like button and subscribe" you will get people to subscribe. He's basically like one of the beggars you see on the street corner except he is a digital beggar and I guess he provides some form of "entertainment."

If he quit a good job to do this full-time, I'd tell you he is an idiot.
Jewish Rabbi 12:27 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Objectively speaking if you beg people in everyone of your videos to "smash that like button and subscribe" you will get people to subscribe. He's basically like one of the beggars you see on the street corner except he is a digital beggar and I guess he provides some form of "entertainment."

Dude was probably cleaning car washes or some shit
DaFace 12:28 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:

Literally everyone asks you to subscribe - even channels that are raking in millions of dollars every episode.
LoneWolf 12:32 PM 03-15-2023
Literally everyone asks you to subscribe - even channels that are raking in millions of dollars every episode.
Yep and it is fucking annoying. Their the digital versions of people standing in front of a business dressed as a banana twirling a sign. It's absolutely mind boggling that there are literally children raking in huge dollars by reviewing toys on YouTube. We have entered the age of idiocracy.
Page 18 of 24
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up