ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
TimeForWasp 03:19 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This 65 year old dude claiming he’s not butt hurt on the internet because he doesn’t understand the internet is why we’re all here.

Here’s your 15 minutes…enjoy
That's not right. You added 2 years to my age.
mdstu 03:31 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Let's be clear, I'm not jumping on you. If you like the podcast, more power to you.

I just don't understand why people spend so much time on it. There's never anything new or novel about it. It's the same stuff we can read here, just in video form.
Yeah, it's the same for me. If you are just gonna feed me the info that I've already consumed here on CP, then you really need to entertain me.

Examples for me would be "That's Good Sports" and "Jomboy Media".
Chief Roundup 04:29 PM 09-01-2022
Cole is ok. He has a schtick that is annoying at times, but you don't get 20k in subs in this short amount of time if you are as bad as some here are acting. He needs to let some things go when it comes to the intro and endings of his videos. HBTC would be better off staying away from Shaggy Shane and Lance the Spoken.
I like Ryan of RGR, but I don't care for Daniel Harms. Thunder Dan was the worst.
Eleazar 04:58 PM 09-01-2022
This ranks right up there with the new Bud Light cans, for me
Wallcrawler 07:57 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
I guess I will private message you and ask you if I can make a thread a certain way. I get this with every thread. This one is no different.
Have you considered not starting threads?

You're either retarded, a masochist, or more likely just like playing the oh woe is me victim card.

If this clown shoe is actually considering collaborating with Shane, you remember, the dumbass who accused Mahomes of throwing the AFCCG because he wanted time off, and then said basically Fuck you Mahomes, go play baseball, then he is in fact dumber than his O face thumbnails he posts.

Click bait trash face with a sing-song voice that can't shut up about his beard. Please subscribe.

What did you expect the outcome to be bringing that shit in here of all places?
Wallcrawler 08:02 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So to be clear;

More people than not seemed to be in agreement with you.

Some weren't.

You took that personally and then showed your butthurt. Upon showing your butthurt, the flood gates opened.

One cannot expose his anus and then not expect a pack of mongrels to come sniffing around. They're going to see your sensitive, exposed butthole and then they're going to spread strawberry jelly on that mother****er and then they're going to **** it. Your jelly smoothered butthole is being raped by a pack of mongrels.

That's what has happened here.

The good news is that your exposed anus probably gave this thread more traction than it otherwise would've gotten.
Jesus Christ I laughed way too hard at this.
DrunkBassGuitar 08:09 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
September 11th can't get here soon enough. :-)
Look at Mohammad Atta over here
DrunkBassGuitar 08:12 PM 09-01-2022
TimeForWASP
TLO 07:01 AM 09-02-2022
This thread was quite the ride
Simply Red 07:03 AM 09-02-2022
No, I , who am nobody
Oh that is NOT true - you ARE somebody!
Simply Red 07:06 AM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Cole is ok. He has a schtick that is annoying at times, but you don't get 20k in subs in this short amount of time if you are as bad as some here are acting. He needs to let some things go when it comes to the intro and endings of his videos. HBTC would be better off staying away from Shaggy Shane and Lance the Spoken.
I like Ryan of RGR, but I don't care for Daniel Harms. Thunder Dan was the worst.
I like Chris from the RGR channel because that's where 'Yip' was born but I'm not as big on Ryan and mostly because when he got started he was big on it not being about the money - FFWD a month or two down the road and several super-chats later, he and his channel are ALL about the money.
TLO 07:08 AM 09-02-2022
Wait.. Yip was born from RGR's channel?
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I like Chris from the RGR channel because that's where 'Yip' was born but I'm not as big on Ryan and mostly because when he got started he was big on it not being about the money - FFWD a month or two down the road and several super-chats later, he and his channel are ALL about the money.
Its a business now. Nothing wrong with that. It's just a different animal than it was back in 2019 and the SB run. I still watch their stuff but they are not the only Chiefs place to get your news or insight.

RGR are expanding by getting their competitors to post on their channel and sharing some of their monies from the views. Same thing with BJ Kissels KC Sports Network. It's pretty cut throat behind the scenes. It's like junior high clicks in school.
Direckshun 09:13 AM 09-02-2022
No, I , who am nobody
No, I, Who Am Nobody

based on the novel Push by TimeForWasp
Pitt Gorilla 12:57 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its a business now. Nothing wrong with that. It's just a different animal than it was back in 2019 and the SB run. I still watch their stuff but they are not the only Chiefs place to get your news or insight.

RGR are expanding by getting their competitors to post on their channel and sharing some of their monies from the views. Same thing with BJ Kissels KC Sports Network. It's pretty cut throat behind the scenes. It's like junior high clicks in school.
I don't understand the business. I clicked the link and was watching something live where the Chiefs weren't even mentioned. Given what I watched:

1) It wasn't Chiefs related
2) It wasn't entertaining

Why would I watch/"support" this business?
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up