ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 95
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 06:06 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:48 AM 04-17-2022
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
My Kings are hanging on for dear life. A big 2 points last night, coupled with a VGK loss gives them a 3 point lead, but VGK has a game in hand.

Not that it ultimately matters because Colorado, but hey!
To the Kings and WC teams for keeping the fucking Knights out of the playoffs:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Fish 08:19 PM 04-20-2022
Man, such a difference between Francouz and Kuemper.

Please stay healthy Darcy...
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:51 PM 04-20-2022
The WC WC race took a turn with Vegas losing 3 of 4, and losing to the Devils the other night... now really needing a win against the Caps tonight.

It would be pretty nostalgic for the Canucks to make it... they were so easy to hate back in the day. I think they won multiple Presidents trophies, but except for one Finals appearance, just wasn't a good playoff team at all. The Avalanche also took the division from them a few times, and once or twice on the last day of the season.

Granted, 20 years later the Avalanche need some playoff success so they don't become the same team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:21 PM 04-26-2022
Love how other teams troll the Knights and the fact that everyone hates them.

Stars Nation tonight >>> https://t.co/NVkv8STQRq pic.twitter.com/3JL9AUajOz

— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) April 26, 2022

Fill in the blanks and quote tweet:

Hi, I'm _________ and I'm a __________ fan, but tonight, I'm a @DallasStars fan, too. #TexasHockey

— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) April 26, 2022

[Reply]
Fish 08:56 PM 04-26-2022
:-).... Nobody likes Vegas teams...

Avs looking pretty good tonight. Really attacking in the 2nd period...
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:02 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-).... Nobody likes Vegas teams...

Avs looking pretty good tonight. Really attacking in the 2nd period...
Yeah, Avalanche looking a little more normal tonight... Toews is back, haven't heard anything on Landeskog or Rantanen.

I saw a video on Vegas' Lehner drama the other day... and how their management has never trusted what they had in their team, even after making the Finals in year one. Then the Fleury drama on top of that, too. I hadn't ever thought of it that way and have mostly hated them because they're the luckiest try-hard Wild-like team ever.... but, seems like everyone has their reasons. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:04 PM 04-26-2022
Preds/Flames was a great game.. Flames tied it with 0.1 seconds left and won it in OT. Stars would now catch the Preds with 2 points tonight.

And as the Stars guys said... "two power play chances total tonight, it would take a felony to get a man advantage at this point" ....refs already in whistle swallowing mode.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:11 PM 04-26-2022
Vegas is hanging on by a thread.
[Reply]
Fish 09:12 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, Avalanche looking a little more normal tonight... Toews is back, haven't heard anything on Landeskog or Rantanen.

I saw a video on Vegas' Lehner drama the other day... and how their management has never trusted what they had in their team, even after making the Finals in year one. Then the Fleury drama on top of that, too. I hadn't ever thought of it that way and have mostly hated them because they're the luckiest try-hard Wild-like team ever.... but, seems like everyone has their reasons. :-)
I read yesterday that Francouz took a puck to the head a couple games ago, and apparently messed him up pretty good. They called up their goalie from their local farm team. Hopefully Kuemper can stay healthy...
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:12 PM 04-26-2022
I wouldn't mind playing the Stars in the first round... they're kind of a mess.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:20 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I read yesterday that Francouz took a puck to the head a couple games ago, and apparently messed him up pretty good. They called up their goalie from their local farm team. Hopefully Kuemper can stay healthy...
Frankie is on the bench tonight. He's bruised but appears to be OK.
[Reply]
Fish 09:20 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Good to hear. I hadn't noticed. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:25 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That was crazy. Hanging out on the bench and get smacked right in the face by a piece of vulcanized rubber going 100mph. An inch away from possibly blinding him.
[Reply]
Fish 09:26 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Preds/Flames was a great game.. Flames tied it with 0.1 seconds left and won it in OT. Stars would now catch the Preds with 2 points tonight.

And as the Stars guys said... "two power play chances total tonight, it would take a felony to get a man advantage at this point" ....refs already in whistle swallowing mode.
Just saw this replay. WOW....
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:28 PM 04-26-2022
This is one of the worst shootouts I've ever watched.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 95
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up