ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1945 of 4823
« First < 945144518451895193519411942194319441945 194619471948194919551995204524452945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:19 PM 08-16-2018
How did semien play?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:39 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by Msmith:
Colin turned down Donk's contract.

Link:https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...enver-broncos/
You didn't know that?

He was going to bring him in instead of buttfumble to tutor Buston.

This is old news.

Glad he didn't sign.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:40 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Like I told you while it was happening...

I hope you guys enjoyed the Manning era.

Yes I enjoyed winning an iconic SB.

Hope you get your AFC Championship game loss in the next 20 years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:41 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
:-) Whatever. You sure can make some off base judgements from an internet message board. I assure that everyone who knows me in real life that will tell you how far off base you are. I am an easy going guy who never shows aggression. But let's cut through all the BS. It isn't about that at all. It's about you knowing that this is a bad bet for you and you finding any way you can to bow out without admitting that you're full of shit and just trolling.
Alright give me the break down of your bet again and I will reconsider.

I am beginning to think I would be doing the planet a favor.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:44 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How did semien play?
He played well. Did what he normally does, made some nice passes then made one late over the middle that got tipped for an INT.

I would still rather have him as the #2 or #3 QB rather than Buston Lynch. It is a shame they kept him over Trevor though I guess his contract would have gone way up due to playing time as a starter. He will make some team a fine backup. He over played his draft status even if he never plays another down.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:16 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
No, A lot of you guys are good to me and over the nearly 15 years at the OM I have done the same to all the chef fans who popped up out of their holes to beat their chests and shit on our board only to end up crawling back to their holes.

I get it but a couple people here I don't trust, like JJ or Pasta.

I didn't come here to be loved, just to have some fun and see things from your POV. I spend a lot of time watching AFC West games when the Broncos aren't on so if I can learn about things to look for from your side it makes watching the games more fun.

Plus I have met some great people here, like anywhere else you expect a handful of nut jobs.
I see no flaws in your argument, you're OK in my book...

For now
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:55 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by :
Pressure Cooker

During one of the first periods of 11-on-11 work, the Bears faced a 3rd-and-long. As Trubisky called for the snap, it came out low, forcing him to drop his hands and his eyes as he attempted to grab the ball. By the time he caught the ball at his shoe strings and looked up, all he could see was Von Miller’s white jersey bearing down on him. As fast as he could, Trubisky chucked the ball to the right sideline, over the head of his receiver.

“Good Lord,” exclaimed one Chicago reporter next to me.

“This is a rare chance to see this Von Miller in a practice, ” I told him. “This is usually reserved for Sundays.”

It only got better from there.

In every single period of 11-on-11 work, Miller had at least one pressure and often had more than that.

During the third-down situational period, as defensive coordinator Joe Woods rattled off pressure look after pressure look, Miller had two sacks. The first came on 3rd-and-2 as he smoked right tackle Bobby Massie and the second came on 3rd-and-5, as Miller beat Massie on the inside with a spin move.

On the next set of third downs, Shane Ray took his turn coming off of the right side of the offensive line. On 3rd-and-5, Ray cruised around the outside for the sack. Then, on 3rd-and-8, He came through the inside of the line for another.

Bradley Chubb added two sacks of his own on the day and the Broncos, as a team, had 10.

It was a true display of what this group of pass rushers can do. Out of 15 third-down plays the Broncos got the stop on 11.

Also on the subject of pressure, during a one-on-one pass rush period, the Broncos outside linebackers and defensive lineman abused the Bears’ offensive line. Now, this drill favors the pass rush because the snap is always on one and the OL has no help from their teammates, something that defensive coordinators spend their entire offseason trying to figure out how to make happen just a couple times in a game.
https://www.bsndenver.com/joint-prac...sdays-gashing/

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:32 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
I see no flaws in your argument, you're OK in my book...

For now
Agreed, he’s a good guy. Dishes it out, and takes it also. Everything except his Broncos takes (which are horrendous), are good. Prob a cool guy to have a beer withb, if you can get over his SB50 gear.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:37 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
https://www.bsndenver.com/joint-prac...sdays-gashing/

:-)
Lmao, the best way to judge your talent is against a team that hasn’t been over .500 since 2012, in practice! Good thing you’ll have these practices to think back on when the season starts!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 07:11 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
No, A lot of you guys are good to me and over the nearly 15 years at the OM I have done the same to all the chef fans who popped up out of their holes to beat their chests and shit on our board only to end up crawling back to their holes.

I get it but a couple people here I don't trust, like JJ or Pasta.

I didn't come here to be loved, just to have some fun and see things from your POV. I spend a lot of time watching AFC West games when the Broncos aren't on so if I can learn about things to look for from your side it makes watching the games more fun.

Plus I have met some great people here, like anywhere else you expect a handful of nut jobs.
More being real like this and less weak trolling would make you more palatable imo. Good start here :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:45 AM 08-17-2018
$wag

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 AM 08-17-2018
Dude looks like Simple Jack. She looks like black Aleway with a wig.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:52 AM 08-17-2018
Chubb looks decent in shorts, like a JAG in real game action.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:57 AM 08-17-2018
What's in the syringe?
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:40 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
What's in the syringe?
Liquid oats.

$wag is hoping Aleway's PED's work for him too.
[Reply]
Page 1945 of 4823
« First < 945144518451895193519411942194319441945 194619471948194919551995204524452945 > Last »
Up