ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Mecca 05:37 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I like her. She's married to Colin Jost from SNL, so she can't be TOO up tight. Her interview on Hot Ones was fun if you'd like a glimpse of what she's like when you put her off of her game.

She was also with Ryan Reynolds for a long time, it's hard to think she's uptight with the guys she's been with.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:18 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
She was also with Ryan Reynolds for a long time, it's hard to think she's uptight with the guys she's been with.
Her current looks like Reynolds' little cousin
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:11 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I like her. She's married to Colin Jost from SNL, so she can't be TOO up tight. Her interview on Hot Ones was fun if you'd like a glimpse of what she's like when you put her off of her game.

So this shit sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole. I watched the Gordon Ramsay one. Holy fuck I laughed hard. You have to watch it if you enjoyed this one. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:45 PM 07-29-2021
She recorded and released a Tom Waits cover album.

She's really, superbly cool.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:47 PM 07-29-2021
@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney gives a "no merit whatsoever" response to Johansson's pay lawsuit and calls it "sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic."

@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney continued: "Disney has fully complied with Ms. Johansson’s contract and furthermore, the release of Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access has significantly enhanced her ability to earn additional compensation on top of the $20M she has received to date.”

Yikes.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:33 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney gives a "no merit whatsoever" response to Johansson's pay lawsuit and calls it "sad and distressing in its callous disregard for the horrific and prolonged global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic."

@brooksbarnesNYT: Disney continued: "Disney has fully complied with Ms. Johansson’s contract and furthermore, the release of Black Widow on Disney+ with Premier Access has significantly enhanced her ability to earn additional compensation on top of the $20M she has received to date.”

Yikes.
Disney went all "but Covid" in their defense.

Bleed them dry, ScarJo.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:18 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Disney went all "but Covid" in their defense.

Bleed them dry, ScarJo.
Yep. Disney needs to check itself.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:59 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

"Think of all the exposure you're getting!"
[Reply]
eDave 04:55 PM 07-29-2021
Big stakes are at play.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:57 PM 07-29-2021
Johansson's about to plunge into Disney and rip out its soul stone.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:46 PM 07-29-2021
“Lawyers assemble!”

- Mickey Mouse
[Reply]
listopencil 01:01 AM 07-30-2021
I'm going with ScarJo over Disney because she's hot and they're evil.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:53 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm going with ScarJo over Disney because she's hot and they're evil.
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a fucking movie.

Still, that perfect leather-clad ass just screams out for support. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:10 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a ****ing movie.

Heh. She’s obviously not hurting for money.

It’s the principle of the matter.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That scene when she's in the engine room of the Lumarian Star in Winter Soldier, though. Everybody knows the one.

[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up