ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:08 AM 11-30-2011
Interesting twist with Louis' character, though. There's clearly something more there. There's also a reason they've been referencing Dexter's brother all season.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:39 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Assuming Gellar actually exists, which I still don't have any reason to believe.
You nailed it.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:56 AM 12-06-2011
I was enjoying this season until they revealed Gellar was actually just imaginary by Travis.
Way too predictable for my tastes. We've seen the split personality/imaginary person plot in sooooo many movies/shows.
[Reply]
whoman69 11:26 AM 12-07-2011
Looks like Michael C. Hall just got divorced from Dexter's sister. Wonder how this will effect the show going forward.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:38 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by whoman69:
Looks like Michael C. Hall just got divorced from Dexter's sister. Wonder how this will effect the show going forward.
Probably not much. They announced they were divorcing more than a year ago.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:23 PM 12-15-2011
The character of Travis is way more interesting when he's acting like a complete psychotic lunatic. It's too bad this didn't happen sooner.

Also, Louis looks like he's going to be the next big villain when Travis inevitably meets his end. They've been mentioning the Ice Truck Killer all season for a reason and I think he's the reason why.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:02 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The character of Travis is way more interesting when he's acting like a complete psychotic lunatic. It's too bad this didn't happen sooner.

Also, Louis looks like he's going to be the next big villain when Travis inevitably meets his end. They've been mentioning the Ice Truck Killer all season for a reason and I think he's the reason why.
I wonder what the connection there is--there's MUCH more there (travis) than appears at the surface.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:54 PM 12-18-2011
Yeah, didn't see that coming.

/sarcasm
[Reply]
Bump 11:57 PM 12-18-2011
Loved the ending. Next season will be interesting, can't wait!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:14 AM 12-19-2011
They'd been preparing for that leap since the very beginning. Glad to see the writers finally had to guts to do it. The dynamics of this show needed a bit of a change over the next two seasons (it had gotten stale), and this should certainly accomplish that.

Not a great season overall certainly, but it got better over the last few episodes and I was glad to get that reveal at the end after all the years of waiting.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:51 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Yeah, didn't see that coming.

/sarcasm
Which part? If you're suggesting

Spoiler!

then I call bullshit.

At this point in the series, I honestly didn't think it'd ever happen. Or in the very least, it wouldn't until the final season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:54 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

Spoiler!

then I call bullshit.

At this point in the series, I honestly didn't think it'd ever happen. Or in the very least, it wouldn't until the final season.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:02 AM 12-19-2011

Spoiler!

then I call bullshit.

Of course that part.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Lzen 09:29 AM 12-19-2011

Spoiler!

then I call bullshit.

Actually, I had forgotten about it until last night. But I do believe I saw that scene from the season preview before this season.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:42 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Of course that part.

Spoiler!
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Actually, I had forgotten about it until last night. But I do believe I saw that scene from the season preview before this season.
Completely took me by surprise. I'm glad I didn't see it coming.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up