ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:39 PM 09-28-2022
He should be kicked out of the league. For what he did? The NFL isn't a RIGHT. It is a PRIVELEGE. And for what he did, he obviously doesn't care about that privilege at all. I think it's a travesty that he's allowed to still play. It's an indictment on the character of everyone involved in the NFL, and especially the Chiefs and all of their fans and all of the midwest. Just bad people.

Anyone that supports this league or this team while Chris Jones still draws a paycheck from it is just as complicit as he is and just as deserving of scorn.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:57 PM 09-28-2022
Did Josh Allen not shove a guys helmet off last week and get no flag? I believe he did.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:58 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Did Josh Allen not shove a guys helmet off last week and get no flag? I believe he did.
who gives a fuck sir? We're talking about feelings here. Feelings are way more important than physical stuff. Physical bruises heal. Broken bones fuse back together. People learn how to get by with wheelchairs. But emotional bruises never heal and there is no such thing as an emotional wheelchair.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:20 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
He should be kicked out of the league. For what he did? The NFL isn't a RIGHT. It is a PRIVELEGE. And for what he did, he obviously doesn't care about that privilege at all. I think it's a travesty that he's allowed to still play. It's an indictment on the character of everyone involved in the NFL, and especially the Chiefs and all of their fans and all of the midwest. Just bad people.

Anyone that supports this league or this team while Chris Jones still draws a paycheck from it is just as complicit as he is and just as deserving of scorn.
I hope this is satire. You're kinda dumb, so it's really hard to tell.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:22 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
Something about a rabbit....

[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:31 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:

If you’re playing “hard to get” in order to get some of that Mississippi black snake…. it won’t work. That’s why the ref threw the flag. Got him nowhere. Chris plays on the other team & won’t stray. He’s a morally upright heterosexual young man. I hear Matt Ammendola goes both ways. You might wanna catch him before he leaves town.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:50 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I bet Jones called Ryan a faggot. Or maybe a pussy.

I think you are onto something.

It’s something a snowflake can’t handle.

Faggot
Fag
Cocksucker
Buttfucker
Assmuncher
Cumsoaked motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:55 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I hope this is satire. You're kinda dumb, so it's really hard to tell.
You're more of a Morty than a Rick.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:05 PM 09-28-2022
I find it amazing that the NFL promotes gambling apps and can’t explain what happened on a game changing penalty..
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:06 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
If you’re playing “hard to get” in order to get some of that Mississippi black snake…. it won’t work. That’s why the ref threw the flag. Got him nowhere. Chris plays on the other team & won’t stray. He’s a morally upright heterosexual young man. I hear Matt Ammendola goes both ways. You might wanna catch him before he leaves town.
I watch football to see games of football. I don't watch football to learn about manners and morality. I understand that the general NFL fanbase at large has changed, and most fans mostly want to learn life lessons intersticed between some good football plays. I'll admit I'm still trying to get into the spirit. Life lesson NFL is a very great idea though and I'm sure I'll warm up to it. I just had parents is all, so I feel like I've learned life lessons that way. I'll keep an open mind about more life lessons. No doubt this is the sphere the NFL rightly needs to be making waves in.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:12 PM 09-28-2022
The ref that threw the flag was so far away he couldn't even hear what he said. Rigged bullshit. Brady does worse every ****ing game.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:37 PM 09-28-2022
This is how I know this whole website is filled with children and new agers. When I grew up, I learned something. The saying was "Sticks and stones might break my bones but words can really hurt me".

I live by that slogan. Do you?

#DeathPenaltyfor95
[Reply]
Kman34 05:48 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The ref that threw the flag was so far away he couldn't even hear what he said. Rigged bullshit. Brady does worse every ****ing game.
No, No, No.. The Ref was standing right by Jones.. Doesn’t make it right but he heard everything…
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:49 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
No, No, No.. The Ref was standing right by by Jones.. Doesn’t make it right but he heard everything…
Seems like an ideal witness in the capital trial of Jones, wherein he dies by firing squad.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:51 PM 09-28-2022
Bunch of crybabies. Jones made a bad decision and the Chiefs lost. End of story.

I don't see any of you claiming the game is rigged when the Chiefs win.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up