ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 300
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:00 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Bearcat, is Black Op ever going to be unbanned? I know you’re not his biggest fan, but he’s entertaining.
If he could keep the bullshit to one "NFL is rigged" thread, I don't think people would mind nearly as much, but we've tried keeping it to one or two threads and it didn't matter... and even beyond the constant rigged talk, a good percentage of posts are 1984 politics and retarded superiority complex. So, it's doubtful given his only motivation is centering every conversation around his issues.

He was entertaining for a bit, but if you've seen a few of his posts, you've seen them all.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:15 PM 06-11-2023
Are these just unflattering pics? Or…

he’s home‼️ pic.twitter.com/2lyN47gU8Y

— Kansas Men’s Basketball (@KUHoops) June 12, 2023

[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:40 PM 06-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If he could keep the bullshit to one "NFL is rigged" thread, I don't think people would mind nearly as much, but we've tried keeping it to one or two threads and it didn't matter... and even beyond the constant rigged talk, a good percentage of posts are 1984 politics and retarded superiority complex. So, it's doubtful given his only motivation is centering every conversation around his issues.

He was entertaining for a bit, but if you've seen a few of his posts, you've seen them all.

I appreciated his posts. It’s nice to hear different perspectives. I get what you’re saying but he was way less annoying than some who still have their privileges today!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Who is he?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:54 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Who is he?
Marcus Adams Jr
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06-12-2023, 08:00 AM
This message has been deleted by RaidersOftheCellar. Reason: nm
RaidersOftheCellar 08:05 AM 06-12-2023

How so? I don't see anything wrong with them.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:05 AM 06-12-2023
I think this dude's being way underrated, btw...
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:07 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I appreciated his posts. It’s nice to hear different perspectives. I get what you’re saying but he was way less annoying than some who still have their privileges today!
I tried going down rabbit* holes on multiple occasions about how the NFL would rig games, or just a deeper dive conversation of the games that would be blatantly obvious as opposed to thinking every single game is rigged after the fact... and it always ended the same, with him shutting down and being a child about it by saying "I'm not telling you" or "go figure it out yourself".

It seemed really pointless after a while, with him wanting to steer every conversation into his bullshit, yet if you actually did engage in a thought provoking way, there was nothing under the hood... just this fake bravado/arrogance that the NFL runs exactly the way he says (always after the fact) and we're all idiots for not bowing down to his hindsight.

And that's kind of the sad part, I guess... it's not so much taboo and has zero place on this forum (especially given the complete lack of accountability for some of the worst calls and officiated games), but when those most vocal about it act in such a shit way, it's really just spamming the board after a while and not adding any value at all. Hell, just look at this year, you don't see any of them around telling us how wrong they were about neutral fields, Hamlin, etc... and that's after browbeating people over how their opinions are fact and we're just Neanderthals thinking the NFL isn't WWE (and I wish that was an exaggeration).

*auto-correct wanted me to change rabbit hole to rabblerouser hole :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 AM 06-12-2023
How so? I don't see anything wrong with them.
He looks heavy in those pics. It’s probably just the big hoody though.

I also think he’s severely underrated. I won’t be surprised if he’s a Jalen Wilson-level player by the time he’s done here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:05 AM 06-12-2023
He looks heavy in those pics. It’s probably just the big hoody though.

I also think he’s severely underrated. I won’t be surprised if he’s a Jalen Wilson-level player by the time he’s done here.
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of comments about it now, but I think it's the hoodie. Although his face does look puffy.

I've actually read that he was in the best shape he's ever been recently. Looks pretty lean in the last pic.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 AM 06-12-2023
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of comments about it now, but I think it's the hoodie. Although his face does look puffy.

I've actually read that he was in the best shape he's ever been recently. Looks pretty lean in the last pic.
He might just have a baby face too.

Devontae Graham and Aaron Miles, for instance, looked like little kids when they got onto campus.

If he is out of shape, Bill’s infamous Boot Camp will fix that.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:42 AM 06-12-2023
Has KU signed DeAndre Hopkins
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:57 AM 06-13-2023
I'm guessing Braun isn't second guessing his decision to go pro
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:05 AM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I'm guessing Braun isn't second guessing his decision to go pro
Agreed. And again, Buehler445 sucks at projecting NBA talent. But I was really rooting for Braun hard. Super happy for him.

Even if they made him carry a frozen backpack.

[Reply]
BWillie 01:34 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Agreed. And again, Buehler445 sucks at projecting NBA talent. But I was really rooting for Braun hard. Super happy for him.

Even if they made him carry a frozen backpack.

He looks like he would be in that movie
[Reply]
Page 32 of 300
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up