ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Neil Smith will bang the pre-game drum
siberian khatru 10:23 AM 01-21-2022
**** him and the Broncos he rode out on.

Former #Chiefs Defensive End Neil Smith will serve as the Drum Honoree this week for #Chiefs vs #Bills .

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefaholic 01:36 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Shit they should have had shaun smith do it

he would have been a ballsy choice :-)

Except that he was raised a Bills fan. I sat next to his brother at Arrowhead once while he wore his Bills jacket. I have nothing negative to say about him, he was actually pretty cool. But, if were talking bad mojo........

How about Mitchell Schwartz, he's still a Chief fan and consistently posting positive comments about the team.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:41 PM 01-21-2022
Me, titty meat, gblowfish, and suzzer will give Neil Smith a reason to wear that band-aid on his nose.
[Reply]
Spott 01:43 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Me, titty meat, gblowfish, and suzzer will give Neil Smith a reason to wear that band-aid on his nose.
That bandaid is where Billay rests his balls.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:46 PM 01-21-2022
Clark Hunt is too presidential to bang a drum in his own stadium? I want Clark to bang that damn thing.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:47 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
There's some kinda silly shit in there, to be honest.

According to that system the Chiefs actually lost more 'credit' by losing the SB than they gained by beating the Bills to get there. Despite advancing all the way to the SB, they ended the playoffs exactly where they started. They'd have been no worse off had they not gone to the post-season at all.

Meanwhile they lost 65 points by losing a meaningless week 17 contest against the Chargers that same year, a loss that cost them 3 times as many points as they gained by beating the 49ers in the SB the year before.

That system blows goats.

That's not my system at all. That's not even intellectual property. It's just .... property.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:48 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
That bandaid is where Billay rests his balls.
This reminds me of a joke that never fails.

What do you call nuts on your wall? Walnuts.

What do you call nuts on your chest? Chestnuts.

What do you call nuts on your chin? (the unassuming victim says, "chin-nuts?"). NAH - MY PENIS IN YO MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:50 PM 01-21-2022
Cool articles, CC.

I remember there always being some sort of hand wringing surrounding Smith's pay. I think he held out a time or two, refused to restructure once. It was just always a thing; he always acted slighted.

But I didn't remember the details regarding his market stalling out after he refused to come to the table.

He did get a pretty decent little contract that following off-season though, 4 years and about $13.5 million. All told a 5 year $16ish million deal is probably more than he had any right to expect given a fairly mediocre platform season.

I wonder what he could've gotten had he signed w/ KC prior to the year. They threw quite a bit of money at Elvis Grbac; so they had some spending room that perhaps Neil could've gotten his hands on.

And maybe that puts Gannon at the wheel instead of Elvis.

Oh well - he can still get ass cancer.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:58 PM 01-21-2022
I hope Neil Smith DIES!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
TimBone 02:00 PM 01-21-2022
That ain't good there, bub.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:04 PM 01-21-2022
Jeez….king Carl would have been a better choice. That gorgeous hair not moving an inch in the wind….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Curé 02:06 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'll take this a step further.

The whole drum deck/bang the drum thing is ****ing stupid, regardless of who they choose.
so much this.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:08 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Cool articles, CC.

I remember there always being some sort of hand wringing surrounding Smith's pay. I think he held out a time or two, refused to restructure once. It was just always a thing; he always acted slighted.

But I didn't remember the details regarding his market stalling out after he refused to come to the table.

He did get a pretty decent little contract that following off-season though, 4 years and about $13.5 million. All told a 5 year $16ish million deal is probably more than he had any right to expect given a fairly mediocre platform season.

I wonder what he could've gotten had he signed w/ KC prior to the year. They threw quite a bit of money at Elvis Grbac; so they had some spending room that perhaps Neil could've gotten his hands on.

And maybe that puts Gannon at the wheel instead of Elvis.

Oh well - he can still get ass cancer.
DJ, you'll remember me from our debate about hockey. I won that debate according to the box scores. But this isn't about me taking a victory lap, this is about me recruiting you into my fantasy baseball league. It isn't a free league, but I can tell by the cut of your jib that you know a few things about sports wagers, and so you're invited. What do you say?
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:09 PM 01-21-2022
Clark Hunt is too presidential to bang a drum in his own stadium? I want Clark to bang that damn thing.
AFCCG bro
[Reply]
DaFace 02:10 PM 01-21-2022
Clark has generally saved it for the AFCCG since it's his dad's trophy on the line.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:14 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clark has generally saved it for the AFCCG since it's his dad's trophy on the line.
Fair enough. I didn't realize he ever came out of his suite. My mistake.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up