ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Neil Smith will bang the pre-game drum
siberian khatru 10:23 AM 01-21-2022
**** him and the Broncos he rode out on.

Former #Chiefs Defensive End Neil Smith will serve as the Drum Honoree this week for #Chiefs vs #Bills .

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:13 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Dale Carter #34 was one of my all time favorite Chiefs. I heard there was a shooting in KC that he got blamed for, is that your complaint? Explain yourself, deberg.
Dale carter was a fucking menace. On (ask Tyrone Braxton) and off the field.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:16 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Did he, tho? He is not the sharpest bulb... not the brightest knife... wouldn't want him performing rocket surgery, if you know what I mean?

Actual quotes:

"Actually this guy [Troy Brown] had a perceptional year today. ... I think he went 10 for 10 or 12 for 12. ... His completion percentage was great."
-- Smith, on a Patriots wide receiver.

"This guy is just tremendously. He's got a lot of more football left this season."
-- Smith, on Priest Holmes.

"I'll tell you, you cannot have Masnowski run with Shannon Sharpe. You just can't do that. That's like an offensive lineman running with a tight end. We just have to do a better job of getting those safeties to [Sharpe] and not leaving Maslowsli to run with Shannon Sharpe for 80 yards."
-- Smith, on his favorite Polish American.

"Well, what it did, is the Chiefs actually brought eight in the box. So they actually have more than they need. As you see, McNowski right here takes the inside charge and beats his guy to the snap."
-- Smith, on that guy, who is now Irish.

"Only thing he do is he go along the line of scrimmage and no one untouched him."
-- Smith, on the Broncos' Keith Burns blocking a punt.

There are many, MANY more :-)
Dude had a terrible issue with dyslexia. He stuttered and really could barely communicate when he came into the league. Was nice of Tom Osborn to give him the cure all of steroids.
[Reply]
trndobrd 09:42 PM 01-21-2022
I don't have a problem with a Neil Smith banging the drum, but they should pick a different one. Some options:

Neil Smith former NY Rangers GM.

Neil Smith Attorney at Law, Clayton MO

Neil Smith the Scottish geographer.

Neil Smith Missouri State Representative for the 67th District.

Neal Smith original drummer for Alice Cooper

Any dude living in KC with the name Neil Smith...just bring him up and let him hit the drum.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:45 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Boy, that's no shit. The more I think about this the madder I get. This is like rolling a mirror out to the 50 yard line, placing it under a ladder and swinging a dead black cat to break it, right before kickoff.

That loss to Denver still is, to me anyway, the worst loss ever. It still haunts me. It's worse than losing that first Mahomes AFFCG, because we won it all a year later, and the idiot who cost us that game got his comeuppance as a member of the losing team. Shit, I'd rather have Ford bang the drum than Bronco Neil.

There was no redemption from that Denver loss. Those cheating ****s went on to win two Super Bowls, and a third one later, and we went on to mostly suck and always choke for another two decades.

And that turncoat shitbag one who sucks the penis is the poster boy for it.

:-)
You know, there’s whole lotta truth in this. Because even though PMII has taken us to the highest of highs, there are some things that I want to square up in this world before I go out on my shield.

And that loss… doesn’t matter the blame. I blame a lot of individuals for that loss. I won’t bother naming names. But I want to go to Denver, an underdog in the playoffs, beat them in a close game where the players and their coach fuck up strategically, several times then watch as that bunch of cocksuckers, needing a TD to win, see the last flickering hope of their season fall to the ground incomplete.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:51 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
I don't have a problem with a Neil Smith banging the drum, but they should pick a different one. Some options:

Neil Smith former NY Rangers GM.

Neil Smith Attorney at Law, Clayton MO

Neil Smith the Scottish geographer.

Neil Smith Missouri State Representative for the 67th District.

Neal Smith original drummer for Alice Cooper

Any dude living in KC with the name Neil Smith...just bring him up and let him hit the drum.
If you just need someone named Neal I'd gladly roll up and hit the drum.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:46 AM 01-22-2022
the N in nebraska stand for nowledge
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:34 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I don't hate Smith, but the KC media department or whoever made this choice should realize celebrating a player who had to go to a division rival to win anything meaningful isn't the best playoff ju-ju.
The individual in the KC media department has dyslexia, the press release should of read The drum will be used to bang on Neil Smith pregame.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:43 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Saleaumua would have been a good choice.
Junior Saivii would of been a more recent better choice.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:52 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'd rather Larry Johnson bang the drum than Neil Smith
I’ll see your Larry Johnson and raise you a Todd Blackledge.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:43 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Did he, tho? He is not the sharpest bulb... not the brightest knife... wouldn't want him performing rocket surgery, if you know what I mean?

Actual quotes:

"Actually this guy [Troy Brown] had a perceptional year today. ... I think he went 10 for 10 or 12 for 12. ... His completion percentage was great."
-- Smith, on a Patriots wide receiver.

"This guy is just tremendously. He's got a lot of more football left this season."
-- Smith, on Priest Holmes.

"I'll tell you, you cannot have Masnowski run with Shannon Sharpe. You just can't do that. That's like an offensive lineman running with a tight end. We just have to do a better job of getting those safeties to [Sharpe] and not leaving Maslowsli to run with Shannon Sharpe for 80 yards."
-- Smith, on his favorite Polish American.

"Well, what it did, is the Chiefs actually brought eight in the box. So they actually have more than they need. As you see, McNowski right here takes the inside charge and beats his guy to the snap."
-- Smith, on that guy, who is now Irish.

"Only thing he do is he go along the line of scrimmage and no one untouched him."
-- Smith, on the Broncos' Keith Burns blocking a punt.

There are many, MANY more :-)
Well done, I used to love listening to him. Always brought a smile to my face. Wasn't it really Carl Peterson's fault Smith left for Denver? IIRC that was back in the early stages of free agency and King Carl chose to spend his money elsewhere, like DT?
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:48 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I couldn’t find the article, but his initial prove it contract with Denver was less than what the Chiefs offered.
Really? I wasn't aware of that, or forgot.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:51 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I’ll see your Larry Johnson and raise you a Todd Blackledge.
Now you are really being mean, fucking mean I tell you. :-):-)
[Reply]
Ocotillo 06:01 AM 01-22-2022
BRONCOS' SMITH CHASED BY TRUCK
By Compiled Mark Shapiro
Chicago Tribune

March 06, 1998

Kansas City police on Thursday were looking for the driver of a Chevrolet pickup truck that they say chased and tried to hit the car of defensive end Neil Smith of the Denver Broncos.

Smith, who played with the Chiefs before joining Denver last season, was on Interstate 435 about 2:50 a.m. Thursday when another car pulled up beside him and tried to bump his Mercedes. The 1994 pickup veered toward Smith's car several times, causing Smith to take evasive action, a police report said.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...049-story.html
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:33 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Now you are really being mean, fucking mean I tell you. :-):-)
Let’s roll Mike Livingston out to beat that bitch.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:13 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
BRONCOS' SMITH CHASED BY TRUCK
By Compiled Mark Shapiro
Chicago Tribune

March 06, 1998

Kansas City police on Thursday were looking for the driver of a Chevrolet pickup truck that they say chased and tried to hit the car of defensive end Neil Smith of the Denver Broncos.

Smith, who played with the Chiefs before joining Denver last season, was on Interstate 435 about 2:50 a.m. Thursday when another car pulled up beside him and tried to bump his Mercedes. The 1994 pickup veered toward Smith's car several times, causing Smith to take evasive action, a police report said.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...049-story.html

Fraz, you got an alibi for that date?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up