ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Meat Loaf
Ocotillo 02:58 AM 01-21-2022

BREAKING: Meat Loaf, the rock superstar loved by millions for his “Bat Out of Hell” album and for such theatrical, dark-hearted anthems as “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” and “Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad,” has died, his family says on Facebook. https://t.co/WWbxgFgfQL

— The Associated Press (@AP) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 03:06 AM 01-21-2022
Sucks, shit RIP!
[Reply]
kevrunner 03:14 AM 01-21-2022
Incredible voice, sad that he’s gone, what a life he had, RIP
[Reply]
Ocotillo 03:19 AM 01-21-2022

[Reply]
ROYC75 03:23 AM 01-21-2022
Damn, loved that dude's musical performances!

RIP Meatloaf ! ( Marvin )
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:31 AM 01-21-2022
I hadn't heard this song in probably 15 years...and I just listened to it...I was immediately transported back to a 70s rollerskating rink during the couples section.

This song just has the "70's" culture vibe timestamped into it...

RIP Meatloaf...thanks being playing a part in capturing what will probably be remembered as the best decade in America's history.

[Reply]
lcarus 03:35 AM 01-21-2022
I still remember him freaking out at Gary Busey over his stolen paints. Hilarious. Acting or not, that alone probably took 5 years off his life.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 03:56 AM 01-21-2022
Rats. RIP.
[Reply]
rico 04:07 AM 01-21-2022
Ahhh! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 04:16 AM 01-21-2022
Fuck, this one hurts a bit. Meat Loaf was awesome. Loved his music. Bat Out of Hell is one of the greatest albums ever.

Never got the chance to see him live. Dammit.

Fuck. Just.... fuck.

:-)
[Reply]
rico 04:18 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I hadn't heard this song in probably 15 years...and I just listened to it...I was immediately transported back to a 70s rollerskating rink during the couples section.

This song just has the "70's" culture vibe timestamped into it...

RIP Meatloaf...thanks being playing a part in capturing what will probably be remembered as the best decade in America's history.

When I was 19, I dated this girl for about a month. She was really cool to me and was a lot of fun and hot, but I was still hung up on my ex at the time. So I decided to break up with her… and in doing so, I decided to break it to her gently by playing this song to her in my car and begging her to understand that I “wanted her and needed her, but there was just no way that I’d ever love her.” I don’t know why or how on earth I thought this would ever go over well… prolly because in the song, Meat Loaf is so chill when he tells the girl, “don’t be sad, because two out of three ain’t bad.” That whole thing doesn’t go over very well in real life and I was pretty naive and stupid for ever thinking it would. This girl got EXTREMELY pissed at me!

I ended up dating that same girl about a year later and that time, the relationship lasted a couple years and she never let me forget that I broke her heart once by breaking up with her while playing this song in the car to her. Haha, it was held over my head the entire relationship. What a stupid thing that was for me to do.

I love this freaking song. I love Meat Loaf. RIP
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:51 AM 01-21-2022
Finally an RIP I can understand. He was cool stuff.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:55 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
When I was 19, I dated this girl for about a month. She was really cool to me and was a lot of fun and hot, but I was still hung up on my ex at the time. So I decided to break up with her… and in doing so, I decided to break it to her gently by playing this song to her in my car and begging her to understand that I “wanted her and needed her, but there was just no way that I’d ever love her.” I don’t know why or how on earth I thought this would ever go over well… prolly because in the song, Meat Loaf is so chill when he tells the girl, “don’t be sad, because two out of three ain’t bad.” That whole thing doesn’t go over very well in real life and I was pretty naive and stupid for ever thinking it would. This girl got EXTREMELY pissed at me!

I ended up dating that same girl about a year later and that time, the relationship lasted a couple years and she never let me forget that I broke her heart once by breaking up with her while playing this song in the car to her. Haha, it was held over my head the entire relationship. What a stupid thing that was for me to do.

I love this freaking song. I love Meat Loaf. RIP
I've always believed that you aren't a grown up until you can listen to this song and truly understand its meaning.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:33 AM 01-21-2022
That sucks. Love me some loaf. RIP
[Reply]
srvy 05:54 AM 01-21-2022
Shoot that sucks RIP
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up