ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
rico 10:03 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I refuse for your own protection. Those women play rough.
I’m not buying it! You are just trying to bogart all the suburban housewives for yourself!!! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:06 PM 01-20-2022
My dick doesn't hurt at all
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:07 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Let's **** them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
What are they wrong about?
[Reply]
rico 10:12 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
My dick doesn't hurt at all
After raping those Bills fans I assume?

Yeah I wouldn’t have guessed it would hurt too much. The bungholes of Buffalo Bills fans have really taken a pounding over the decades… prolly like a hotdog through a hallway at this point!
[Reply]
Bump 10:14 PM 01-20-2022
But one thing I know for sure, and I hope a Bills fan from that site reads this, our dicks are going to smell like human feces after this game.
[Reply]
rico 10:18 PM 01-20-2022
I’m about motivated enough to whip out some dolphin-rape/Bills fan memes!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:19 PM 01-20-2022
Wait until they meet our little friend Mahomes_is_God! Only when will they know the true meaning of pain!!!!!
[Reply]
frozenchief 10:19 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
If Earth needs an enema the bag gets plugged into Buffalo.
The medical terminology is, “I would put the tip in [fill in name of place].”

Have you ever been to Newark? I had to go there once for work and I immediately understood all of the NJ jokes. I’ve never been to Buffalo, but I have been to Cleveland, so maybe Buffalo is all that and a bag of chips.

I don’t know about the whole Earth. There are some real shitty places - like Liberia. But if I were going to give the US an enema, and I’ve been to Bethel, Alaska, I’d put the tip at Newark.

Bwana or Easy6 or SaltLife or RetiredSeniorChief (if there are others, I apologize but introduce yourself) will know about Bethel and the rest of the YK Delta. You really need to talk to someone who lives/lived here to understand about Bethel. The further up the Kusko you go, the better it is for at least the land. But way down in the delta with no trees and boarded sidewalks and constant wind and no plumbing/honey pots in places like Napaskiak? Words fail. And I’d still put the tip in at Newark. The Newark airport is even fucked up. It’s hell’s waiting room.

Otherwise, if Buffalo fans think this place is a cesspool, well, there’s the door. Adios, motherfuckers.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:19 PM 01-20-2022
Bills fans: no matter how many dildos you throw, concussions you get or butts you finger fuck, you'll never run as fast, lift as much or swing a big dick like us Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:34 PM 01-20-2022
I had sexual intercourse with the mother and wife of every single Bills fan!!!!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:35 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It amuses me how practically every other forum thinks this place is a cesspool. Are we seriously the only NFL related fan forum that rolls this way?
We are one of the oldest, and are a true community too
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:36 PM 01-20-2022
Calling Buffalo a cesspool is an insult to cesspools.

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:37 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I had sexual intercourse with the mother and wife of every single Bills fan!!!!!!
Lmao nice
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:39 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Next time u do it lemme be there so I can push on your buttcheeks to add a lil more thrust
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 PM 01-20-2022
Its funny...as new team's fans come here...they are all equally appalled....we just saw it with the Bengals.

They are so conditioned to their freedom of expression being neutered...that they dont know how to react....they are like "what the fuck is this place"...I've been here for a decade...and I still dont know.

CP might be the last NFL forum in the country like this...keep it that way.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up