ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It amuses me how practically every other forum thinks this place is a cesspool. Are we seriously the only NFL related fan forum that rolls this way?
Yeah.

Every other team's fanbase is nothin' but a bunch of fucking butthurt snowflakes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah.

Every other team's fanbase is nothin' but a bunch of fucking butthurt snowflakes.
Agree.

This place is different. You’ll either love it or hate it. No in between.
[Reply]
Bump 09:47 PM 01-20-2022
people are allowed to speak more freely here than on most sites. Try going to the Pats board, for example, and saying anything negative about their players or another poster. Mods probably remove more posts than get posted.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:50 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Imitations rarely if ever live up to the original. But don't let me deter you, quest away, who knows what you might discover.
I bet the best cesspools are the places we'd least expect. I bet there's a Barbie collectors forum out there somewhere where the suburban housewives say absolutely filthy things about the cast of the Gilmore Girls and constantly threaten to punch each other in the breasts.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:51 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah.

Apparently.

But hey, the more people offended by this place the fewer who come here to obnoxiously troll and turn it into a miserable cesspool instead of the fun cesspool it typically is.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:51 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet the best cesspools are the places we'd least expect. I bet there's a Barbie collectors forum out there somewhere where the suburban housewives say absolutely filthy things about the cast of the Gilmore Girls and constantly threaten to punch each other in the breasts.

Link?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:52 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That dude sounds really tough behind a keyboard. Wish he'd come to KC for the game so I could tap his chin
With your balls??
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:52 PM 01-20-2022
You find that place and I'll expect a link.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:53 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Link?
Damnit!
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:53 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Link?
I refuse for your own protection. Those women play rough.
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 09:56 PM 01-20-2022
They aren’t wrong though.
[Reply]
rico 09:57 PM 01-20-2022
They are like we were at the beginning of the ‘2019-20 postseason. They seem to have a lot of that “90’s shortcoming-baggage” weighting a lot of their boners down with caution and apprehension. Only difference is, their boners are going to be weighted down a LOT longer than ours ended up being that season!!! I predict at least a decade+ of a “weighted down by shortcomings” boners in Buffalo fans’ futures… as long as Mahomes exists, they will be nothing, but cockteased with success!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:57 PM 01-20-2022
Stick this in your fucking asses, Buffalolololo Billdos fans.

[Reply]
rico 09:58 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by MagicalFruit:
They aren’t wrong though.
Yes they are and so is your face!
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:01 PM 01-20-2022
I refuse for your own protection. Those women play rough.

Damn had my hopes up

disappoint

:-)

I'm feeling this cesspool may not just be enough anymore thanks to Rain Man.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up