ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:14 PM 01-20-2022
Tom Brady went to Tampa and they need a new place to drop off the real kids
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:17 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You've obviously never been to Syracuse.
Or Binghamton, or Rochester, or a LOT of New York that reminds me of Salina, KS, not saying Salina is an awful place, but I think we all know what I'm saying... or maybe you don't... I dunno. I'm a noob here, and I can't even make a post of my own accord yet. I have no voice. But I'm trying.

Dammit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:17 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Norm joke

Hey somebody caught it!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:22 PM 01-20-2022
First buffalo your mom. Second jackson mahomes seem like a big kid that just goofing around. I have no problem with him. You want to hurt sterling that just wrong and I'll fuck you up punk hating on a baby. Fourth chiefs planet done more good deeds then you ever had. 37 forever, helping a guy get computer to kids. Fifth we're better then you and you know it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A boy is out playing in a park when he finds a Buffalo Bills hat on the ground. He thinks, "Neat! A free hat!" and he picks it up and puts it on. He starts walking home. As he does so, Tom Brady pulls up next to him in a van and says:

"Hey kid! Do you want to get your cock sucked?"

The boy looks repulsed and goes, "Oh, no! That sounds gross! I don't want that at all!"

Tom Brady continues, "Well, maybe you want to suck my cock instead?"

"What? No way, mister!"

Now Tom Brady is getting more adamant. "Well, then maybe I'll just grab you right now and shove my sweaty wrinkly cock up your little asshole!"

The boy stops, looks at him, and then laughs. "Ohhhhh I get it. No no no, you've got it all wrong. I'm not actually a Buffalo Bills fan!"

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:24 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It amuses me how practically every other forum thinks this place is a cesspool. Are we seriously the only NFL related fan forum that rolls this way?
I enjoy this place. Perhaps I should seek out more internet cesspools.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
First buffalo your mom. Second jackson mahomes seem like a big kid that just goofing around. I have no problem with him. You want to hurt sterling that just wrong and I'll fuck you up punk hating on a baby. Fourth chiefs planet done more good deeds then you ever had. 37 forever, helping a guy get computer to kids. Fifth we're better then you and you know it.
that's it, the bills fans are going to rehab after this
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:27 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
On 1/18/2022 at 10:50 AM, Alaska Darin said:
I have been to a lot of opposing team's stadiums...and the Arrowhead experience is BY FAR the closest thing to Buffalo. I've never been treated better by an opposing fanbase, from pregame all the way through to post. Great fans, very classy.

I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.

Does that mean they dont have their own sayings and phrases? Get a life LB3
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I enjoy this place. Perhaps I should seek out more internet cesspools.
Imitations rarely if ever live up to the original. But don't let me deter you, quest away, who knows what you might discover.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:30 PM 01-20-2022
Bills fans stuff their hands down the ass cracks of fat guys at their games. Bills fans break their legs doing cannonballs on tables like jackass rejects.

Bills fans do throw dildos at Tom brady so I guess I’ll give them a pass.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:31 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
It’s the only thing they’re right about.
They nailed it.

CP is a cesspool of flaming ebolaids dripping out of a bucket.

But it’s our Home Depot bucket so they can get fucked.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:33 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Bills fans stuff their hands down the ass cracks of fat guys at their games. Bills fans break their legs doing cannonballs on tables like jackass rejects.

Bills fans do throw dildos at Tom brady so I guess I’ll give them a pass.
We rail chicks with ponytails after the game.. Winning...
[Reply]
TimBone 09:33 PM 01-20-2022
Well, I mean...They're not exactly wrong. But it's our cesspool, and we enjoy it.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:34 PM 01-20-2022
Also, what have they got against anal rape?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:34 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A boy is out playing in a park when he finds a Buffalo Bills hat on the ground. He thinks, "Neat! A free hat!" and he picks it up and puts it on. He starts walking home. As he does so, Tom Brady pulls up next to him in a van and says:

"Hey kid! Do you want to get your cock sucked?"

The boy looks repulsed and goes, "Oh, no! That sounds gross! I don't want that at all!"

Tom Brady continues, "Well, maybe you want to suck my cock instead?"

"What? No way, mister!"

Now Tom Brady is getting more adamant. "Well, then maybe I'll just grab you right now and shove my sweaty wrinkly cock up your little asshole!"

The boy stops, looks at him, and then laughs. "Ohhhhh I get it. No no no, you've got it all wrong. I'm not actually a Buffalo Bills fan!"
RIP 2x

[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up