ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's your opinion of Dairy Queen?
Stewie 06:49 PM 01-20-2022
Good for shakes and ice cream back in the day. Haven't been to one in ages.

I received a mailer today that there's a new store not far from me. Incredibly cheap deals on burgers, chicken, sides and desserts.

I know it's introductory stuff, but might be worth a try. I used to love their strawberry shakes.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:24 PM 01-20-2022
Andy’s is so much better.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:24 PM 01-20-2022
I think their food sucks. Fries always soggy... burgers undersized and overpriced...

The milkshakes are great.

Used to love the NERD Blizzards as a kid and would love one again, but they got rid of them.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:25 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The biggest issue with the closest one is they are so understaffed. The sit down part has not been open for over a year. So all drive through and sometimes 10 cars long. So you can be in line for 40 minutes. Just not worth it when I can drive a little longer and a better experience and product.
In my experience this was the case pre-pandemic too.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:40 PM 01-20-2022
She's a bitch
[Reply]
Kman34 07:43 PM 01-20-2022
Best fast food onion rings... Hamburgers are Meh..
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:47 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
A Mr Misty Float is my favorite frozen treat of all time.

I vaguely recall a Freeze. Was it a just a Float but blended?
Yessir. Cherry or Grape?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:48 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Yessir. Cherry or Grape?
Grape
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:53 PM 01-20-2022
Was so awesome in the 70's and before. Today its shit. No consistency from one to another, help is dumb as a stump and no clue how to make a malt.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:54 PM 01-20-2022
I always liked their banana splits because they make them with crushed pineapple like God intended, not with caramel and peanuts like some kind of plebe bush league shit hole place would.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:56 PM 01-20-2022
You know what would be better than a blizzard from QT Stewie? Me laying under you as you jackhammer a chick only to leave your drippings all over me
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:02 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
A Mr Misty Float is my favorite frozen treat of all time.

I vaguely recall a Freeze. Was it a just a Float but blended?

Pretty much.

I don't know if Freezes are still on the menu or not, or whether it's a franchise-specific decision. I haven't been to a Dairy Queen in Denver for a decade and I think they didn't have them the last time I went. But I was up in Minnesota last summer and stopped at a Dairy Queen that offered it. My face lit up like a 50-something child at Christmas.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:04 PM 01-20-2022
Used to love the Brownie Batter Blizzard!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:05 PM 01-20-2022
Food is meh and overpriced.

Ice cream is legit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:06 PM 01-20-2022
I think their Frozen Confections are good, not great. I think their chicken fingers are decent and the only item I'd eat from their lunch menu (or whatever)

Items I'd plow:
-HBD Ice Cream Cake (any flavor)
-Buster-Bar
-Dilly Bar
-Peanut Buster Parfait
-Soft serve simple cone (or dipped)
-Heath Blizzard, maybe mint Oreo or Oreo

That's probably about it. I'm sure I'd destroy a nice Dr. Pepper there. One last thing is they have those bangin' ice-pepples in their soft drinks.

I'm good for one DQ visit every 3-4 yrs. Nothing spectacular but not all bad either.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:09 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You know what would be better than a blizzard from QT Stewie? Me laying under you as you jackhammer a chick only to leave your drippings all over me
if you were to have your choice of DQ visit or a Stewie Drip-fest - which do you choose and why?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up