ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's your opinion of Dairy Queen?
Stewie 06:49 PM 01-20-2022
Good for shakes and ice cream back in the day. Haven't been to one in ages.

I received a mailer today that there's a new store not far from me. Incredibly cheap deals on burgers, chicken, sides and desserts.

I know it's introductory stuff, but might be worth a try. I used to love their strawberry shakes.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:05 PM 01-20-2022
Flamethrower burger is delicious
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:07 PM 01-20-2022
I’d pass on the DQ and get the LJS platter instead.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:08 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
It's a franchise operation so it really depends on the management whether the food will be good or not just like every other food franchise operation.
This a brand new location. I assume they're doing their best to bring in business. Who knows?

I'll give them a try at those introductory prices.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:09 PM 01-20-2022
In all seriousness most of the DQ food around here is average to above average for fast food. Biggest problem is the lines take god damn forever, inside or out.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 PM 01-20-2022
Hai guys! You ever here of MacDonalds?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:11 PM 01-20-2022
I think I've been to Dairy Queen twice in past ten years. I have nothing against it, but we have a Culver's now. The end.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:14 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've never been a huge fan of their food, but the ice cream stuff is pretty good. If a store still carries it, a Mr. Misty Freeze is top-notch, and a regular Mr. Misty is great to nurse on for an hour or so on long car trips.
A Mr Misty Float is my favorite frozen treat of all time.

I vaguely recall a Freeze. Was it a just a Float but blended?
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:16 PM 01-20-2022
If your ice cream cone drips on your pants, and drys, it looks like cum.
That’s why I carry wet wipes.
[Reply]
TLO 07:18 PM 01-20-2022
Strawberry cheesecake blizzard.
Yum.
[Reply]
TLO 07:19 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
A Mr Misty Float is my favorite frozen treat of all time.

I vaguely recall a Freeze. Was it a just a Float but blended?
Correct. Delicious.
[Reply]
srvy 07:20 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
In all seriousness most of the DQ food around here is average to above average for fast food. Biggest problem is the lines take god damn forever, inside or out.
Yes and the modern DQ has the everything under the sun beverage dispenser that people hover over 10 minutes before they make a decision.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:21 PM 01-20-2022
I should add that I don't live in an area with fast food, or any restaurants, on every corner. McDonald's and Wendy's are the only burger joints close and I'm not a fan of either.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:22 PM 01-20-2022
Can't think of a reason I'd go to DQ over Culvers
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:23 PM 01-20-2022
Of course, we have a boat load of them here. (insert swinging a dead cat joke here) They really vary depending on location. We drive a little farther just to get the good one. I have former students working at all of them.

The biggest issue with the closest one is they are so understaffed. The sit down part has not been open for over a year. So all drive through and sometimes 10 cars long. So you can be in line for 40 minutes. Just not worth it when I can drive a little longer and a better experience and product.

I like the food.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:24 PM 01-20-2022
Above McDonalds and Burger King.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up