ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:49 AM 01-20-2022
And is this the same crew that took tyreek in? They upping the charges because he was good?
[Reply]
DRM08 08:49 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Tough to see the Chiefs slowing down Allen if Gay doesn’t play.
Pass rush and secondary are more important. They have Jones/Ingram in the front 4, two pretty effective guys that were not on the field last time. And hopefully Sorenson will not be playing anywhere near as much as he did last time.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:49 AM 01-20-2022
If it were the front door he broke, wouldn’t it be a B&E?

I’m thinking she was in an interior room and he busted it down, which if so, is very Shining-ish.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:50 AM 01-20-2022
It’s DV because it happened at his kid’s mom’s house.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:51 AM 01-20-2022
Maybe he was trying to fix a problem with the door, made a mess and tried to vacuum it up and accidentally stepped on the vacuum, fell into a wall and it's all a big misunderstanding?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:51 AM 01-20-2022
Here's the policy:

Originally Posted by :
Violations of the Personal Conduct Policy regarding assault, battery, domestic violence and sexual assault that involve physical force will be subject to enhanced discipline. A first offense will be subject to a suspension of six weeks without pay. Mitigating circumstances will be considered, and more severe discipline will be imposed if there are aggravating circumstances such as the presence or use of a weapon, choking, repeated striking, or when the act is committed against a pregnant woman or in the presence of a child. A second offense will result in banishment from the league; an offender may petition for reinstatement after one year but there is no assurance that the petition will be granted. These disciplinary consequences apply to all NFL personnel.
Obviously we know nothing of the situation aside from the vacuum cleaner, wall, and door frame. But if that's the extent of the actual damage, does that constitute 'physical force'? And if so, clearly this might fall into a situation where there are 'mitigating circumstances.'

I wouldn't say all hope is lost even if this is on the surface classified as a 'domestic violence' incident.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:52 AM 01-20-2022
One vacuum down, now we just need the Shark to stop sucking.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:53 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Here's the policy:

Obviously we know nothing of the situation aside from the vacuum cleaner, wall, and door frame. But if that's the extent of the actual damage, does that constitute 'physical force'? And if so, clearly this might fall into a situation where there are 'mitigating circumstances.'

I wouldn't say all hope is lost even if this is on the surface classified as a 'domestic violence' incident.
"In the presence of a child"

That phrase is pretty important it would seem.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:53 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I don’t get the domestic violence angle. Says he busted up a vacuum not a dishwasher.
If you get the right woman they have time to vacuum after the dishes are done.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:55 AM 01-20-2022
I remember back in the navy, once or maybe twice per year, they would take every E4 and below and take us to an auditorium and beat into our heads basically "stay away home; you're young, and don't know shit about shit; there are too many opportunities to screw up your life out there". Shit, my first division officer required I could only go out in port with an E5 or above / group of E5's or above until I demonstrated I wasn't an idiot. But I digress..

if you're a young athlete, and likely immature like most young people ( I was one too).....you're gonna make dumb decisions like most young people but it's going to be magnified for you and you have way more to lose than Joe Blow 22 year old working at Amazon.

what time at night did all this shit go down?
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:55 AM 01-20-2022
It was good he wasn’t there when the cops got there. Bad that he posted on social media. Worse he probably talked to the officers at the station.
[Reply]
scho63 08:57 AM 01-20-2022
The guys throws his helmet in anger when we score a TD, he plays less snaps and then gets arrested

Does Willie Gay have anger issues?
[Reply]
wachashi 08:57 AM 01-20-2022
It's DV because it was Dyson Vaccum. If it had been a Hoover, we'd be fine.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:58 AM 01-20-2022
this is the Chiefs ....i knew when i checked twitter this week there would be some bad news. .

Gay is def a great player but we can win wihtout him ..

we'll ave to wait and see what more comes of this story. . hopefully hes not crying in the back of a police car in a few years saying he was suppossed to be at the Superbowl..
[Reply]
Lzen 09:00 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s always the woman’s fault right?
Kind of dumb to assume which party is at fault at this point. Could be either, we just don't have that info. Or it could be a little of both.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up