ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 42
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:32 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Speaking from my own personal experience, women can be real agressive ****s at times. I have been driven to the point where cops were involved and it was her who instigated the whole thing and it was me who should've called the cops in the first place. This shit ain't right. Willie seems like a cool dude, humble and down to earth. I bet you it was his woman that instigated it just based on Willie's personality.
Agreed! Fuck women.
[Reply]
YayMike 05:43 AM 01-20-2022
Well this is gay…
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:46 AM 01-20-2022
Frank Clark's been playing with 2 gun charges

WBF
[Reply]
emaw1979 05:51 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Frank Clark's been playing with 2 gun charges

WBF
Most people dont consider the gun charges in the same realm as a DV charge especially when considering the circumstances of both situations.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:52 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Most people dont consider the gun charges in the same realm as a DV charge especially when considering the circumstances of both situations.
What are the circumstance of this situation?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:05 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by IrishChief:
Thats pretty low to be blaming the woman when you have absolutely no idea what happened and are basing it on Willie Gays 'personality' because you seen him on a few TV interviews :-)
I know exactly what happened.

Mr.Gay showed up to Miss. Golddigger Cunts home. To see his son. And Miss. Golddigger Cunt said
" Show me the money, then you can see your son"

Then Mr. Gay said.
"FUCK YOU!!! Golddigger Cunt. I'll see my son now"

Then Miss. Golddigger Cunt grabbed an object she owns and smashed it and then called the cops and blamed Mr.Gay.

Stupid Golddigger Cunt.
May she Spontaneously Human Combust

BURN BITCH!!!
[Reply]
loochy 06:21 AM 01-20-2022
Some of you guys are retarded
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:32 AM 01-20-2022
It's the 4 cups of coffee,,,Looch

Be right back.

Gotta pee
[Reply]
loochy 06:35 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
It's the 4 cups of coffee,,,Looch

Be right back.

Gotta pee
I wasn't necessarily talking about you (this time, at least)
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:36 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
One charge is a felony (Frank Clark) the other is a Class B misdemeanor (Willie Gay).

But don’t let that differentiation stop your fear mongering bullshit.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:38 AM 01-20-2022
this is where he lives?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6...75650558_zpid/
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:41 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
What are the circumstance of this situation?

Exactly. Nobody outside of One Arrowhead Drive and the Johnson County Sheriff's Department knows.

He's playing. I mean, Ray Lewis straight up murdered two guys and didn't miss a game, amirite?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:48 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Exactly. Nobody outside of One Arrowhead Drive and the Johnson County Sheriff's Department knows.

He's playing. I mean, Ray Lewis straight up murdered two guys and didn't miss a game, amirite?
Lewis was an accessory. He was very much a part of it, but he didn't do the actual killings. He might have been part of other murders, but the ones at the Super Bowl in Atlanta, he wasn't the actual killer.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:49 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Cheater5:

Yep, if he doesn’t play it will be because of his apparent ongoing mental health issues (probably the same reason he barely played vs Pittsburgh).

It won’t be because of a minor Class B misdemeanor charge.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:59 AM 01-20-2022
its my fault, I bumped into Willie at Price Chopper on Monday and I told him needed to wreck shit this week. I was talking about the Bills apparently I needed to be more specific.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 42
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up