ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:58 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
He'll be there. We didn't go to last week's game.

Anywho, I checked the weather last weekend for this weekend's game and it said the high was 30. Now, it says a high of 46. I like the way that's heading, and it can keep going.
Wow, hadn't checked in a few days, but saw it had improved from about 35 to 40... that's downright balmy for late January.

The coveralls and winter gear I wore to the Titans AFCCG is probably even too much for upper 30s, but could of course still be needed once the sun goes down.

Glad it's improving over today's -5 wind chill though. 🥶
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:02 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wow, hadn't checked in a few days, but saw it had improved from about 35 to 40... that's downright balmy for late January.

The coveralls and winter gear I wore to the Titans AFCCG is probably even too much for upper 30s, but could of course still be needed once the sun goes down.

Glad it's improving over today's -5 wind chill though. 🥶
And that's why i'm hoping the forecasted high temp drops a bit more before Sunday.

Hoodie and a pair of jeans would be good for tailgating, then you need base layers+ for the game - pain in the ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:34 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
Bring a thermos, I dare you.
i'm bringing a plastic one to the AFCCG :-)
[Reply]
kcgizmo 02:01 PM 01-20-2022
Last years game on the NFL network now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:58 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
better get my bacon wrapped jalapenos :-)
The energy between you two is.... something else
[Reply]
Monty 07:23 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
He'll be there. We didn't go to last week's game.

Anywho, I checked the weather last weekend for this weekend's game and it said the high was 30. Now, it says a high of 46. I like the way that's heading, and it can keep going.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Monty 07:24 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm bringing a plastic one to the AFCCG :-)
Good call!! :-)
[Reply]
Shag 07:27 PM 01-20-2022
It's been a while since I've been to Arrowhead - what's our best option for getting to the stadium? Drive, Uber, or park close and walk?
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:33 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
It's been a while since I've been to Arrowhead - what's our best option for getting to the stadium? Drive, Uber, or park close and walk?
When are you flying out of SD? I’m on the Southwest flight through Denver leaving tomorrow at 3:10…

Go CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
Shag 08:37 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
When are you flying out of SD? I’m on the Southwest flight through Denver leaving tomorrow at 3:10…

Go CHIEFS!!!
I'm on the 4:45 on Sat, direct to KC. Quick trip, but can't wait!
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:41 PM 01-20-2022
Hell yeah! Safe travels. See you at Arrowhead…. Err, GEHA something or other…

We usually UBER or Towncar by the way. This game we’re staying close enough to walk…
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:46 PM 01-20-2022
Probably going to hit Harry’s in the River Market for the games Saturday if anyone’s interested. A bit divey, but one of my personal favorites in the downtown area…
[Reply]
Shag 09:04 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Hell yeah! Safe travels. See you at Arrowhead…. Err, GEHA something or other…

We usually UBER or Towncar by the way. This game we’re staying close enough to walk…
Same to you, man! I'm going to try and stop by the F24 tailgate, so if you're there, would be great to meet a fellow SD Chiefs fan!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:11 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
And that's why i'm hoping the forecasted high temp drops a bit more before Sunday.

Hoodie and a pair of jeans would be good for tailgating, then you need base layers+ for the game - pain in the ass.
It'll go great with your hand-me-down boots ducktaped together at the gas station! :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:12 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
Same to you, man! I'm going to try and stop by the F24 tailgate, so if you're there, would be great to meet a fellow SD Chiefs fan!
I'm a quasi-SD Chiefs fan as well (Encinitas) so hopefully we can meet up.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up