ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 10:42 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm a quasi-SD Chiefs fan as well (Encinitas) so hopefully we can meet up.
So Cal representing…. F24 it is!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:54 AM 01-21-2022
It'll go great with your hand-me-down boots ducktaped together at the gas station! :-)
RIP, boots. They were dumped at the hotel the morning after.

They've been replaced, but the new pair is going to be overkill this weekend unless the temp drops.
[Reply]
luv 07:50 PM 01-21-2022
I took my engagement ring in a few weeks ago to have it resized. Their promise date to have it ready is on or before the 29th. I was hoping it would be enough before that I'd have it to show off Sunday, but alas...

Oh well, I'll have gloves on anyway.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 09:31 AM 01-22-2022
Made it into KC last night. Surprising number of Bills fans at the airports yesterday. WTF is up with that? Didn’t think those table crashing hillbilly’s travelled well…
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:43 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Made it into KC last night. Surprising number of Bills fans at the airports yesterday. WTF is up with that? Didn’t think those table crashing hillbilly’s travelled well…
Give em a break, it's their last game this season. They want to be there one last time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:28 PM 01-22-2022
It'll go great with your hand-me-down boots ducktaped together at the gas station! :-)
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
RIP, boots. They were dumped at the hotel the morning after.

They've been replaced, but the new pair is going to be overkill this weekend unless the temp drops.
:-) those boots weren't pretty but they got the job done

You guys give' em hell tomorrow! :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:13 PM 01-22-2022
I am in you, KCMO.

Time to walk to Cosentino's to buy a few beverages and watch the Bengals beat the Titans.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:30 PM 01-22-2022
Not sure who the bigger Reeruns are downtown today - Bills fans or cheerleader parents here for a competition.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:52 PM 01-22-2022
Not sure who the bigger Reeruns are downtown today - Bills fans or cheerleader parents here for a competition.
I'm going with the cheerleader parents.
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:51 AM 01-23-2022
Any tips on parking spots? Park way far out? In closer?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:06 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Any tips on parking spots? Park way far out? In closer?
You'll likely have to ignore some parking attendants and/or move some cones, but I'm a fan of parking within the green area I marked off at the top of either F or G lot. The closer to Dubiner Circle, the better.

bad day emoticons

[Reply]
rico 07:24 AM 01-23-2022
My gf surprised me with tickets. We have no idea if anyone we know is going to be there or not and we are hoping to tailgate a bit. May crash one of your parties if it’s cool!
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:21 AM 01-23-2022
You'll likely have to ignore some parking attendants and/or move some cones, but I'm a fan of parking within the green area I marked off at the top of either F or G lot. The closer to Dubiner Circle, the better.

bad day emoticons
Sounds good. We’ll see what we can do.
[Reply]
007 09:43 AM 01-23-2022

bad day emoticons

Just across the drive from that green area is N lot. That's a good spot too.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:57 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Mrs B and I will go. 5:30 is such a weird start time. Wish it was a Nooner.
Will try to stop down pregame and say Hi... Looking forward to your thoughts on here after a big Chiefs win!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up