ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 79
« First < 27677374757677 7879 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:21 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
And why are there staffing shortages???

Morons. This country is run by morons, elected by morons.
Because Hochul fired nurses and staff.

She created the problem she is proposing to fix.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:28 PM 11-27-2021
:-)

OSHA on masks for...

tuberculosishttps://t.co/JfVRRvIF08

SARS-CoV2 https://t.co/ekm0umKXYV pic.twitter.com/orCoa53dXJ

— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) November 7, 2021

Time to stop all of these government bureaucracies dead in their tracks. They have done enough harm to our economy and destroyed small business.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:37 PM 11-27-2021
I've said from the very beginning of this bullshit that if masks were truly effective at stopping viruses (much less this one), we'd all have been wearing them every winter our entire lives.

Masks during WuFlu were a test to see who'd do as they were told regardless of the facts, and to make scared people feel a little less scared and more in control of an uncontrollable situation. Plus, the whole political angle. That's the long and short of it. (gives Donger a blank stare)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:41 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I've said from the very beginning of this bullshit that if masks were truly effective at stopping viruses (much less this one), we'd all have been wearing them every winter our entire lives.

Masks during WuFlu were a test to see who'd do as they were told regardless of the facts, and to make scared people feel a little less scared and more in control of an uncontrollable situation. Plus, the whole political angle. That's the long and short of it. (gives Donger a blank stare)
I'm in New York and we just went back to a mask mandate a few days ago.

I've been driving an extra 8 minutes to shop in a nearby county.

Today I needed a few items and didn't have much time so I just showed up to the supermarket downtown. I was the only one not wearing a mask.

Some girl that was working there looked at me kind of funny but that was it. No one said a word, including store security, other shoppers, or employees.

I'm done with this BS.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:30 PM 11-28-2021
Winning in the 9th for now too. Tell me it ain't so.
9th Circuit Stays Vaccine Mandate

That a federal district court tried to impose in the name of avoiding "cruel and inhumane" conditions for prisoners. Unanimous, short, and temporary until full briefing had.

https://cdn.locals.com/documents/476...kyjy4ulfxy.pdf
Originally Posted by :
9th Circuit Stays Vaccine Mandate

That a federal district court tried to impose in the name of avoiding "cruel and inhumane" conditions for prisoners. Unanimous, short, and temporary until full briefing had.~ Barnes

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:42 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Today I needed a few items and didn't have much time so I just showed up to the supermarket downtown. I was the only one not wearing a mask.

Some girl that was working there looked at me kind of funny but that was it. No one said a word, including store security, other shoppers, or employees.

I'm done with this BS.

Look at this entitled POS
[Reply]
Otter 04:12 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I'm done with this BS.
You're a couple months behind me but congrats on giving the middle finger to this bull shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:15 PM 11-28-2021
On cue

Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:

[Reply]
Donger 04:17 PM 11-28-2021

Effective as in 100%? No, of course not. Not effective at all? No, of course not.

Speaking of that, guess what's making a comeback already...

Influenza.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Effective as in 100%? No, of course not. Not effective at all? No, of course not.

Influenza.
He thinks masks stopped the flu........ Holy shit his brain washing is complete
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:49 PM 11-28-2021
What about that makes him "entitled"?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:51 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

Influenza.
It never went away, reasonable people know it was just misreported.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:51 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Santa Cruz mandates indoor masks to be worn in private homes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nat...ate-homes/amp/

Amid the spike in COVID cases in the San Francisco Bay Area, Santa Cruz County has imposed a sweeping indoor mask mandate for private settings including homes.

Here we go again
Fuck yes!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:02 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What about that makes him "entitled"?

The part where he goes to a store and decides hes done with the rules so they shouldnt apply to him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:11 PM 11-28-2021
The part where he goes to a store and decides hes done with the rules so they should apply to him.
What does that make him entitled to? I don't think you know what it means...
[Reply]
Page 77 of 79
« First < 27677374757677 7879 >
Up