ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Ozark
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 05-25-2017
Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:40 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i couldn't put my finger on it until now. but three's sister, reminds me of true romance's alabama. :-)
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

She's that jackass in jails daughter living with her uncles Boyd and Russ. Wyatt and Three are brothers I think and they belong to Russ.

I dont know what True Romance's Alabama is.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:29 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Could have done without the last bit.
Is the writer gay? It seems there is an agenda here.

Trying to like the show but there are a lot of loose ends that make zero sense. The writing when it comes to details is pretty poor. Hopefully, it gets better.

I hope that season 2 is better.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:30 AM 08-16-2017
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

She's that jackass in jails daughter living with her uncles Boyd and Russ. Wyatt and Three are brothers I think and they belong to Russ.

Yep, I think they are all cousins. She is a devious one for sure.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:53 PM 08-16-2017
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

my bad, i just took her as the sister.

alabama was the stripper girlfriend of slater's character. :-)

[Reply]
stevieray 05:14 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Absolutely no way the characters in the show represent typical people around the area.

I bet 90% of the people in that area are more hillbilly and dumb than the "locals" in this show.
Man, you are pretty damn cool guy, but this shit is petty and unnecessary.

...there are lowlifes EVERYWHERE.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:17 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Man, you are pretty damn cool guy, but this shit is petty and unnecessary.

...there are lowlifes EVERYWHERE.
Unable to take jokes yet posts on CP every day.

I'm from bumfuck Montana. I know all about low lifes man.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:18 PM 08-17-2017
Last two episodes were fantastic, IMO.

Took some turns I did not see coming. Not sure where it goes from here but the plot twists will at least keep it interesting. I really like Bateman's acting in this. Feels very real.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:24 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Is the writer gay? It seems there is an agenda here.
You're obsessed with homosexuality
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:36 PM 08-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're obsessed with homosexuality
I created a whole thread for your homophobic drama queen ass- you don't have to chase me from thread to thread anymore, Hollywood Stalker.

Keep your lies in that thread.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:56 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Unable to take jokes yet posts on CP every day.

I'm from bum**** Montana. I know all about low lifes man.
I didn't know you were joking(because you've done this before), but thanks for clarifying.

Have a great weekend!
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:01 AM 08-19-2017
Finished it up and would give it a B- for a grade. Nice concept and entertaining, but so many holes in the story. The writing could have been much tighter, seems they were making shit up on the fly. Jason Bateman is a robot.

I liked Ruth and the old man in the basement the best. Hopefully, season 2 will be better.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:18 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Finished it up and would give it a B- for a grade. Nice concept and entertaining, but so many holes in the story. The writing could have been much tighter, seems they were making shit up on the fly. Jason Bateman is a robot.

I liked Ruth and the old man in the basement the best. Hopefully, season 2 will be better.
I agree with most of this. I think Bateman is doing a good job though. he's a smooth talker fo sho!

no idea if spoilers needed but I just left GOT thread....hahahaha

Spoiler!

the guy in the basement is a scene stealer. it was driving me nuts....who is he...why do I recognize him. googled. he was the cop in Scarface who Pacino shot in the gut. he was all....you can't shoot me! I'm a cop! hahaha
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:03 PM 08-22-2017
Stephen King stated that he is following the show and likes the black humor undertones...."I'm hooked on OZARK. There's an undercurrent of black humor running through it that makes it special."

Guess I need to watch it again...
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:40 PM 08-22-2017
I gotta say, as much as I appreciate that he's a KC fan and brings attention to the Chiefs/Royals, Jason Bateman is a terrible actor.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:32 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I gotta say, as much as I appreciate that he's a KC fan and brings attention to the Chiefs/Royals, Jason Bateman is a terrible actor.
I disagree with this and think his acting in Ozarks is very good and feels very real.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up