ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Pirates of the Caribbean 4 trailer
Deberg_1990 06:01 PM 12-13-2010
More of the same....

[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:34 PM 12-14-2010
They should have a fight in the movie between two people arguing on how to prenouce caribbean
[Reply]
DBOSHO 01:43 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yep, it's a whole new trilogy.

I'm sure they'll keep this series going for a long, long time. Audiences love the characters and if at some point down the line, Johnny decided to move on, they'll just bring in another character.
While there are alot of likeable characters(barbosa, gibbs) i just cant see pirates doing well without sparrow.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:46 PM 12-14-2010
The second was my favorite of the trilogy. It was easily the most fun.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 02:59 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
While there are alot of likeable characters(barbosa, gibbs) i just cant see pirates doing well without sparrow.
I agree. I really enjoy these movies, and look forward to the new one. But if they get rid of Johnny, I'm out.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:20 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
If Disney wants to keep the franchise alive (and they most certainly will), they'll introduce a new character at some point that will take over for Depp's character, much like the Mission Impossible series intends to do with Jeremy Renner in the next MI movie.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:21 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
I agree. I really enjoy these movies, and look forward to the new one. But if they get rid of Johnny, I'm out.
Posted via Mobile Device
JFC, they're not going to "Get rid of him".

But at some point in time, it's likely that Johnny Depp will no longer be interested in doing the character and I expect that they'll have introduced his replacement long before that happens.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:24 PM 12-14-2010
Like Dane says, I bet they get rid of Depps character. Much like they offed him on 21 jump street
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:24 PM 12-14-2010
wait, another MI movie? son, I am disappoint.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:26 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Like Dane says, I bet they get rid of Depps character. Much like they offed him on 21 jump street
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:29 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by H5N1:
wait, another MI movie? son, I am disappoint.
I thought MI-3 was pretty cool, certainly way better than the POS that was MI-2. DePalma's original is still by far the best entry.

In MI-4, Tom Cruise puts together a new team that includes "The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner and by the end of the film, he's the new "Ethan Hunt", with Cruise bowing out. If it does well, Cruise will no longer appear in any further movies and if it flops, the series is likely dead.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:02 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
So Richard Grieco will take over Captain Jack then?
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 07:03 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The second was my favorite of the trilogy. It was easily the most fun.
False.

Only one exists.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:04 PM 12-14-2010
I thought MI-3 was pretty cool, certainly way better than the POS that was MI-2. DePalma's original is still by far the best entry.

In MI-4, Tom Cruise puts together a new team that includes "The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner and by the end of the film, he's the new "Ethan Hunt", with Cruise bowing out. If it does well, Cruise will no longer appear in any further movies and if it flops, the series is likely dead.
I really liked MI3 as well. It had the best villian of any of the three. A true threat.

The 1st one is ok, mostly because i always dig DePalma's style, but its kind of dry and boring...

the 2nd one was cool for the last 30 minutes just for some wicked John Woo action.
[Reply]
bowener 07:10 PM 12-14-2010
As long as they put women like Penelope Cruz or Knightley in these films, I will gladly watch them.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:17 PM 12-14-2010
I like him. He was great in "The Town" as well.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up