[Reply]
wildcat09 11:43 PM 05-17-2005
F kenny chesney and the bridgette jones he rode in on
[Reply]
Taco John 04:18 AM 05-18-2005
Chenny who?
[Reply]
MichaelH 04:39 AM 05-18-2005
I think he sucks and I don't mind country music. He's bald as a bat and can't sing worth a hoot. I don't understand why women think he's so good looking. And his whole deal doesn't make sense. He's from Tennessee yet he sings about the beach like he's Jimmy Buffet.
[Reply]
RNR 05:28 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by MichaelH:
I think he sucks and I don't mind country music. He's bald as a bat and can't sing worth a hoot. I don't understand why women think he's so good looking. And his whole deal doesn't make sense. He's from Tennessee yet he sings about the beach like he's Jimmy Buffet.
I voted he sucks, but that is not really true. I just don't care for his style. As stated above he is a wanna be Jimmy Buffet.
[Reply]
Jenson71 05:46 AM 05-18-2005
You know who's really great? Brooks and Dunn.
[Reply]
MichaelH 05:56 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
You know who's really great? Brooks and Dunn.
They're not too bad. They used to be better earlier in their career in my opinion. I'm more a fan of the country artists that rock.
[Reply]
Braincase 06:07 AM 05-18-2005
I don't listen to country, but I hear he's pretty good, although he needs to get his hat properly fitted.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:41 AM 05-18-2005
I saw Chesney in concert just to see the opening act Yankeee Grey.

One of my favorites is Alan Jackson.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 06:43 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by jspchief:
All current country singers suck. I'm not categorically anti-country, but it's as bad as it's ever been right now. They are all too busy trying to write the next "best wedding song evah!" to actually make entertaining music.

And Toby Keith can't die soon enough.
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
[Reply]
MichaelH 07:00 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
I went through a phase when I listened to country a lot. But it was rockin stuff like Montgomery Gentry and Pat Green stuff. I agree, this country that's out right now is written as wedding music. It has no soul, it's just 3 minutes of the country eqivalent to Whitney Houston. BLEH!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:06 AM 05-18-2005
yes, Kenni Chesty's music sucks like Eric Hicks in DV's office....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:35 AM 05-18-2005
I don't know anything about him except the fact that Renee Zellweger just married him... and I'm jealous. I would do things to her that are illegal in 47 states.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 07:41 AM 05-18-2005
I like Kenny Chesney and I like the current country/rock/pop music. I grew up on old fashioned rock and roll and I think a lot of the current country music is a lot closer to it than today's modern "rock".
[Reply]
ck_IN 09:00 AM 05-18-2005
I wouldn't say he sucks but I'd like to see him branch out from the beach bum cowboy shtick. It's getting a little thin and Jimmy Buffet already owns that franchise.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:01 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don't know anything about him except the fact that Renee Zellweger just married him... and I'm jealous. I would do things to her that are illegal in 47 states.
Those poor frozen chickens.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up