ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Thank you StevieRay!
Stryker 07:55 PM 01-21-2022
I picked the print up today from the frame shop - here in Baton Rouge, LA - they are used to framing LSU and Saints stuff so when they frame another team, they get excited because it's different from the norm. The lady that helped me was overwhelmed with the detail! - complements to you! When I checked out, the cashier was drawn back by it's detail! She asked me if I knew who these people where. I replied "Yes ma'am I do - that is Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs" She said who drew this? I said an awesome artist/friend from Kansas City, MO

Brother I am so very, very proud of this and highly respect your creativity! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will always appreciate! Thank you again! You have an incredible talent that I admire!

GEAUX CHIEFS!
Attached: IMG_2558.jpg (107.5 KB) 
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 11:00 AM 01-23-2022
curious if Stevie has a website? I'd be very interested
[Reply]
stevieray 11:12 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Can StevieRay or someone familiar with the process explain how to get a print from an artist's original?

Does the artist (or his assignee or agent) have full authorization of who can get a print? Are there only a certain number of prints, and when does that get determined? For example, does the artist get a preset number of prints after completing the original, or does he make prints as requests come in?

And how does one get a StevieRay print?
Both.

Sometimes there only so many numbered/signed prints and those are more valuable to an artist and collectors. (established/ gallery artists)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:36 AM 01-23-2022
Y'all should see the artwork SR did at a bar out here in Colorado. Unreal.
Stevie- you have any photos you can upload to show the work?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:38 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Both.

Sometimes there only so many numbered/signed prints and those are more valuable to an artist and collectors. (established/ gallery artists)
You're established brah. And believe me, that gift is more valuable to me than you know.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:55 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Y'all should see the artwork SR did at a bar out here in Colorado. Unreal.
Stevie- you have any photos you can upload to show the work?
Attached: 121.jpg (35.4 KB) ac.jpg (12.3 KB) bb1.jpg (37.2 KB) sr.jpg (47.8 KB) wn.jpg (40.3 KB) 
[Reply]
stevieray 11:56 AM 01-23-2022
Attached: wwru.jpg (140.0 KB) 
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:58 AM 01-23-2022
Awesome!

Stevie is da man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 12:19 PM 01-23-2022
ok last one, just to show logisitics.

...these were 9ft by 12ft..starting at 10 ft up. Walls were insulated with soundproofing and covered with speaker grills...you can see the holes in this pic.

thanks for looking, don't normally do this.
Attached: co1.jpg (98.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 12:28 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I have the original painting. And the one he did with LD and PM walking off the field. Love them both. Hanging in my home office.
Those are BOTH freakin' awesome.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 01:56 PM 01-23-2022
ok last one, just to show logisitics.

thanks for looking, don't normally do this.
I'm thinking you need to more of this.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:42 PM 01-23-2022
Well dang!

Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate it. It's a great painting and it's huge! You can lose the scale in pics. 40" x 48"

Painted from the SB season. Hopefully it will bring some good mojo today!

Go Chiefs!
Man I am at a loss for words to be honest. I am so appreciative that I have no other words than simply - THANK YOU! :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Man I am at a loss for words to be honest. I am so appreciative that I have no other words than simply - THANK YOU! :-)
You're welcome!

Looks like it brought the mojo!

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up